Andy_P

The Small-Medium Rebuild 2018'19

Considering their manager has only just left I would have been surprised if they had made contact already (if they are even interested).

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

Everything seems too quiet on the transfer front getting bored now :heat:

I assume there's nothing imminent. Much as the player's identity may be kept under wraps, the club like to pique our interest by tweeting if there's an upcoming announcement. 

Can't beat a good rumour to keep it interesting in the meantime though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yorkyred said:

I’m going to call total bulls**t on that one.

Only quoting what I was told,  don't shoot the messenger.   Ye could be nonsense but hey it's better than me telling another of my bad jokes!!!  heh he

Turnbull and the other young players must have been disappointed being frozen out during the league cup group stage.

1 hour ago, daver said:

Considering their manager has only just left I would have been surprised if they had made contact already (if they are even interested).

See my creation is going about on Twitter 

17 hours ago, weeyin said:

Is there any reason to think Luton are interested in Robinson other than some bookie/journalist jumping to a conclusion?

16 hours ago, Yorkyred said:

Believe it or not getting to two cup finals with a fairly unfashionable club will have raised his profile down south. I personally don’t believe he will be going anywhere but as woukd not be hugely surprised if it happened.

So that's a "no" then.

38 minutes ago, steelboy said:

Turnbull and the other young players must have been disappointed being frozen out during the league cup group stage.

I suspect Robinson fully intended to use some youngsters, but i don't think the group stages were as plain sailing as many expected, drawing with Stranraer and losing on penalties and stumbling over the line at Clyde, I would imagine he was hoping it would be done and dusted, no questions asked and the youngsters would get a run out. 

3 hours ago, grizzlyg said:

Heard rumour that Robinson doesn't rate Turnbull and that Turnbull can't stand him. 

It doesn't stack up.  If Robbo doesn't rate him why would he offer him 4 improved contracts and why has he been selecting him of late? 

1 hour ago, supermarv said:

See my creation is going about on Twitter 

Sorry, what creation is that?

36 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Just of interest I haven’t seen Richard Tait in any of the photos could anyone point out if u have 

There’s some photos on the famous Well Fans II where Tait is in them, don’t worry, he’s there. Only ones I haven’t seen who I thought would be there are Taylor-Sinclair and Newell. Carson, Cadden and Tanner have obviously not appeared.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, supermarv said:

Just of interest I haven’t seen Richard Tait in any of the photos could anyone point out if u have 

A-ha. I thought you'd maybe posted one of the rumours and were now saying it was a creation!

23 hours ago, underboyleheating said:

You really need to up ‘your’ game. 

I'm not posting to the world wide web, I can make grammatical errors,  Motherwell shouldn't.  Check their first page and it's still wrong.

5 minutes ago, yosemite sam said:

I'm not posting to the world wide web

This page is as much on the world wide web as the MFC website... it shows up in Google searches and you don't need to sign in to read it.

28 minutes ago, Onthefringes said:

Any pictures of the German keeper that’s there?

Who would that be, in all honesty think young Rohan Ferguson should be given a chance in a case if Gillespie is out.

Where do they get this nonsense from? If the squad is worth £9m we should just sell them all, pay off our debts, renovate FirPark and pick up a stack of out of contract players. I'm sure there will be a long line of clubs willing to give us the cash.

1 hour ago, daver said:

Where do they get this nonsense from? If the squad is worth £9m we should just sell them all, pay off our debts, renovate FirPark and pick up a stack of out of contract players. I'm sure there will be a long line of clubs willing to give us the cash.

Yeah, it's a load of absolute shite they've pulled from transfermarkt.

Connor Sammon €350'000

Ryan Bowman €400'000

Trevor Carson  €500'000

Robinson touched on it in his interview, there was no denying how much Lee erwin benefited working with Scott McDonald, you wonder if James Scott will get much more game time in the second half of the season playing along side McCormack to bring his all round game up a notch. 

5 hours ago, CSmith said:

Newell.

It's bad enough we are paying him a wage never mind flying to him Tenerife for some winter sun.