Jump to content

Kmcalpin

2019-20 Rebuild

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Well Well said:

If its a loan signing it better be bloody top drawer (for us) or I will not be  a happy bunny.

A tall boy?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Well Well said:

If its a loan signing it better be bloody top drawer (for us) or I will not be  a happy bunny.

Lafferty until end of the season. :meeting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lad Toure @ Hartlepool  weve apparently been looking at? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can only echo above comments. Bizarre timing and frankly disappointing that our own success is being thrown into doubt by the balance sheet. The prospect of a loan replacement isn’t exactly inspiring...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frankly I cant believe some of the comments and sour faces. You'd think the loss of Scott was gonna kill our season. For fuck sake get a grip being offered £1.5 million for a guy who is very very raw and still with a lot of rough edges is too good a chance to miss. I hope James makes a success of his new role but god almighty hes not critical to us , Frankly I am more worried at the loss of Gallagher now that could derail our season. James is replaceable and frankly Robinson has more credits than debits when it comes to signings.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A loan is probably all we can really go for, our normal type of signing is either on a free or a minimal fee in and probably a risk....with a loan it might be someone with a bit more quality that we wouldn't normally get the chance of signing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FirParkCornerExile said:

Frankly I cant believe some of the comments and sour faces. You'd think the loss of Scott was gonna kill our season. For fuck sake get a grip being offered £1.5 million for a guy who is very very raw and still with a lot of rough edges is too good a chance to miss. I hope James makes a success of his new role but god almighty hes not critical to us , Frankly I am more worried at the loss of Gallagher now that could derail our season. James is replaceable and frankly Robinson has more credits than debits when it comes to signings.

I am not having that. Losing Scott might not derail our season, but he was a fantastic talent and if he can manage his imperfections will go on to be a big success.  He is young but still very skilful and if he had stayed I am convinced we could have got fee similar to Turnbull in a years time. 

Is it a good deal assuming it is confirmed. Very much in the balance for me.  Depends who we bring in on loan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Beggars cannot be choosers at this stage. Hopefully we haven't blown our season by taking the cash on offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Welldaft Mk1 said:

I am not having that. Losing Scott might not derail our season, but he was a fantastic talent and if he can manage his imperfections will go on to be a big success.  He is young but still very skilful and if he had stayed I am convinced we could have got fee similar to Turnbull in a years time. 

Is it a good deal assuming it is confirmed. Very much in the balance for me.  Depends who we bring in on loan. 

Where did I suggest he wouldnt go on to bigger and better things, I think I quite clearly acknowledged he may well do. Hes  a good talent nothing more at this stage in his development he may well become a fantastic player but at his stage just now he is replaceable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The African said:

Beggars cannot be choosers at this stage. Hopefully we haven't blown our season by taking the cash on offer.

Seriously people think losing James could blow our season apart, that defies belief for me. Hes scored 3 league goals in 22 games , Im not having a go at the guy far from it I do believe he will become the real deal given a fair wind but my god youd think we were losing Messi the way some folk are going on.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Well-Made said:

Another one out the door at Hull, not sure if they'll have a team for Scott to join

 

Us hopefully ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, uberbernie said:

looks handy

Striker/Winger , so a guaranteed Robbo signing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

Twitter @MotherwellFC

×