grizzlyg

Stevie O'D

What a game O'Donnell had tonight. Top class! Well done Stephen O'Donnell.

• Like 1

Incredibly proud of O’Donnell tonight, doing our wee club proud.

And Gallagher not in the squad. Fanfuckingtastic. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Yabba's Turd said:

Steady now

Motherwells of course

Take a bow Stephen O’Donnell, an outstanding contribution to an excellent team performance. He’s had to take some unwarranted criticism from notorious sections of the media over the last week and shut every one of them up tonight. Huge credit to Stevie Clarke too, kept his cool all week, defended all his players, and produced a textbook performance that we can all be proud of.

Here’s to me monitoring the UEFA ticket portal for the next three days. 

Fully agree, top performance from our guy.

Superb Stevie,  took loads of pelters in press on Monday but was awesome tonight along with all the players,   here's hoping we dont blow it now v Croatia 

• Like 1

Big credit to SOD tonight, and Clarke for very publicly backing him. I also wonder how it feels for him to be playing in that game when he is - by far probably - the lowest earner on the pitch?

6 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

Great game tonight - I had questioned his attacking ability but fair play he was more a goal threat than Sterling Foden and grealish combined. Bravo sir 

I had him in a bet builder t score anytime at 25's..near shit maself when ball fell t him..but hes going t get chances arriving late wi the quality of robertson and Tierney on opposite side...ill have another go on Tuesday..u never know

• Thanks 1

Stephen O'Donnel was excellent tonight. In saying that it's the sort of game that suits him.

Maybe Patterson or Forrest would have done a better job on Monday against the Czechs (who knew we would try and take the game to them and dominate the ball) but tonight O'Donnel was the right pick and would always be the right pick based on how the game would go.

Stephen O'Donnel is a good footballer and excellent at a certain role. He doesn't have to do that job for motherwell every week though.