Odense Vs. Motherwell

LadywellToi

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the best draw for our chances and good to have the 1st leg away.they have some decent players (helveg,djemba djemba,roy carrol) but they're no any better than the OF and if we get to the home game no worse than a goal behind then we have a real chance.

Odense are definitely a step up again from our two previous opponents, but certainly not as tough as Man City or Villareal. It is winnable, but I reckon some folk will be even more upset if we go out without enjoying a glamour tie.

I seen them play a few month ago... they are NOT on the same level as the old firm. By what I saw, and by the way they have played in their league so far and the Europa League they are on par with say Dundee Untied last season. If they where in the SPL they would have finished 3rd at best. Its going to be a really tough and unpredictable match, maybe we will have some players in by then... and maybe we will improve.. but as it stands we can go into this tie with a good chance of progression. :D

Odense are definitely a step up again from our two previous opponents, but certainly not as tough as Man City or Villareal. It is winnable, but I reckon some folk will be even more upset if we go out without enjoying a glamour tie.

Just happy to have another Euro game at Fir Park. Can we get a sell out this time? Fill the South Stand as well. I just sense this might be our moment. Three Scandinavian teams getting progressivly more difficult but not the near impossible task it could have been. Its all good. :D

My thoughts exactly. Fingers crossed we can keep it tight over htere and a full house at fir park should hopefully see us through

i wanted the glamour tie but as it came to last pot in the draw I felt i'd prefer more of a chance of getting through, and thats what we've got! still really excited by this tie as long as we have a chance after the away leg the fir park tie will be awesome.