The Game On Tuesday Night

Taff

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to be the propet of doom but the rest of the season os pretty much a write off. We will never catch Hearts in 3rd - they are motoring. We should just be thankfull Broon got us up the league and away from relegation zone and the next guy can just take the rest of the season as preperation.

Of course, we still have the cups but a few players need to get the finger out for any joy there, Reynolds for starters, Humphrey needs to turn up at FP and Gow can just go away, he is gantin!

Second best in almost every department tonight so cant complain ,I wouldn't fault the effort of the players but some schoolboy defending and continually giving the ball away when we have possession is a recipe for disaster.Lasley was my man of the match and he scored a good goal.Oh aye and our poor home form continues.

To be honest i thought some of Gow's through balls tonight were quite clever but other players weren't on the same wavelength.

Reynolds was honkin' and Craigan was a bit hesitant a clumsy sometimes.

As someone else said, Hearts managed to make sure we got nothing out of Murph and Hump, and we didn't seem capable of working out another way through. Way too one dimensional.

Jenno will be missed on Saturday too.

Bad times :doh:

To be honest i thought some of Gow's through balls tonight were quite clever but other players weren't on the same wavelength.

Reynolds was honkin' and Craigan was a bit hesitant a clumsy sometimes.

As someone else said, Hearts managed to make sure we got nothing out of Murph and Hump, and we didn't seem capable of working out another way through. Way too one dimensional.

Jenno will be missed on Saturday too.

Bad times :doh:

Jennings, in a normal world, will play on Saturday as we'll appeal and the SFA will see what the rest of the world did. What worries me is that Referees aint from this planet.