Accies V Well

mfc

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my hope for this game is that Craigan and the boys treat this as a derby game, rather than just another game (his words) we've been second best against this shower for two long. Lets get in about them from the start. The players owe us a performance.

I'll willingly concede that losing to this shite at all is bad but since they been back up we've won 4, lost 3 and drew 2 so our record isn't that bad against them.

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong against that shower of shite at Fir Park. They got all the luck going and used every nasty trick in the book to slow the game down. I'm convinced that they can't be that lucky again.

We of course need to be fired up and get stuck in from the off. If we do that our superior quality will shine through. 2-0 Well and McCall off to a flyer!!

See you all there!

Whats the parking like in and around their so called stadium? (if you can even call it that)

you will not get parked in at the back of the stands think its permits only, likewise for the underground at morrisons.

however the Morrisons supermarket is closed on ne'er day so would imagine it'll be a free for all in there

if not the county building car park is only a short walk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9330837.stm

Just incase anyone needs reminding of how much we need/want to beat them.

Billy Reid acting like an arse, Simon Mensing LOVING celebrating in front of us, the Accies players in Forbes' face pre and post penalty and so on.

Plus getting robbed in ET at Fir Park in the League Cup in 2008, McCarthy scoring twice at NDP in Dec 2008 and getting booked for running to the away fans and celebrating, Dougie Imrie's utter scumminess, getting robbed of TWO players NOT being sent off at Fir Park in October.

Although the worst crime is their players being more up for these matches than our own and sometimes a win for Accies over us VISUALLY appears to mean more to their fans than when we win. They celebrate (in small numbers mind) like daft when they score against us/beat us. Even when we beat them 3-0 at NDP in 2009 they were celebrating as that was the day they secured SPL survival. Lets remember this if and when we score/win tomorrow.

Is there much danger the away end will be sold out or even busy enough that there will be long queues?

The last time i was there the stand behind the goals was sold out and they opened that shite effort of a stand at the side of the park. That was a year ago though and if you get there early enough you will have no problems.

Can't wait for the game. Surely McCall will have the boys fired up against the acas. I wouldn't be too surprised to see a similar game to the one at Fir Park a few months back. Hope we get torn in about them. I'm going for a 2-0 win for the steelmen.

Well can you tell us if there are going to be any red cards so we can bet on it :P

Motherwell pumped them for the whole 90mins but Accies scored with their only shot of the game & won 1-0. After the match McCall said 'if we keep playing like that we will win more then we will lose" & that made everyone feel so much better :angry: