John Sutton

El Grew

While I think we were a bit shoddy in how we handled the (non) extension big man's contract.

And I don't think he was due us anything so didn't begrudge him a move.

And I'd have him back here any time.

BUT

Anybody that signs for that shit-tip of a club is a moron and deserves all they get.

Which knowing Hearts could be anytime. Sergio doesnae seem slow at making his authority known. I see he has cancelled midweek days off for the Hearts players already.

Good on him. Why on earth do footballers get midweek days off anyway?

One day at weekend, one day midweek I presume. Could be a good idea. Not sure how days are made up hours wise or anything.

Will be interesting to see how the players respond to it right enough. Mancini certainly faced a revolt at Man City when players faced with double sessions felt 'over worked'. I'm sure weall have opinions on that.

Sergio certaintly feels things aren't working and this is his effort to change it. Fair enough.

As much as I liked the big man when he was at the 'Well, I couldn't give a fuck about him from the moment he was no longer a Motherwell player. I don't dislike him or anything, but any footballer who knows anything about Scottish football knows they take a risk when they join Hearts and they need to accept the consquences if it all goes tits up.

• Like 1

bad news for sutty he doesn't deserve that. he's due the best part of million quid of hearts, i hope he gets every penny of them, he's got his degree to keep him occupied anyway.

good news for us. if hearts are going to rely on stevenston and the two elliots up front i don't see them challenging for 3rd.

Maybe he'll go out to Kaunas on loan whistling.gif He must have known the risks associated with signing for Mad Vlad, he was never going to be a regular first team starter and with all the shenanigans through there he might not get his money he's due.

You made your bed Sutts perhaps in hindsight you should've signed a 1 year deal with us and instructed his agent to find him a better club to go to.

Good news for his agent who, I'm pretty sure, was responsible for the whole "Didn't get offered a new contract soon enough (aye, ye did)" situation.

Nothing against the player, but for shock factor this ranks somewhere between Catholic Popes and Defecating Arboreal Bears.

Made his own bed, now has to lie in it, lure of the filthy lucre means no sympathy here. If I know Hearts are a fuckin' riot of a club surely he had some kind of idea things might not be sugary sweet. Nice compo though, bad career move as we all knew.

Thats bollocks. He goes to another club for a higher wage who were at the time being run well by Jim Jeffries and Billy Brown. You can understand why he went. He maybe thought all the past issue with the club were over.

Just because he signed for Hearts doesn't make him a greedy bastard!

Thats bollocks. He goes to another club for a higher wage who were at the time being run well by Jim Jeffries and Billy Brown. You can understand why he went. He maybe thought all the past issue with the club were over.

Just because he signed for Hearts doesn't make him a greedy bastard!

:lol: Mad Vlad has never run them well, Jeffries and Broon were only the management team, they were never in charge. I can understand fine why he went, 3 times his wage here. And he'd have gone to someone else if they offered him more.

If he thought the issues had passed then he's a bigger fool than he looks now. Hearts are a bombscare of a club and under Vlad always will be.