Jump to content

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/29/2026 in all areas

  1. I can only speak personally, but you're a valued member of the forum, and those jokes do actually get a chuckle from me every now and then.
    2 points
  2. 2 points
  3. Keep em coming the jokes I mean πŸ‘ SIWY
    2 points
  4. My thoughts as well and for me thats the best attitude to have, but the club and/ or the WS need to grow a set and deal with the issues, before the vast majority of the fans begin to suffer due to the actions of the entitled minority.
    2 points
  5. Swear box for Alfred would cover the fines from UEFA πŸ€ͺ
    2 points
  6. I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ, COYW
    2 points
  7. Take a break if you want. But you’re one of the good yins on here grizzlyb. πŸ‘
    1 point
  8. Not at all, I think the lighthearted jokes are one of the best things about coming on here some days Contrast that to some of the constant negativity on Motherwell's Facebook page after a game
    1 point
  9. Nothing to do with grizzly or his jokes, but just in general I think it's a good idea to take regular breaks from posting on any forum - and the international break is as good a time as any. Then come back all guns blazing after our next 0 - 0 draw.
    1 point
  10. Yes yer effin right I agree πŸ˜†
    1 point
  11. The same member that happily posted about 4 or 5 photos of the pyro display in freiburg on Instagram after the game? On our forum the views are very varied and balanced and folk giving their honest assessment but jeez!! some of the comments on Facebook beggar belief. One poster had no issue with fine as hey!! we have raked in Β£15 million over the last year!
    1 point
This leaderboard is set to London/GMT+01:00
×
×
  • Create New...