Jump to content

Well Well

Legends
  • Posts

    2,149
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    20

Everything posted by Well Well

  1. Will be interesting to see the fitness levels of the players when they come back if they are better prepared than the last few seasons which has been pretty woeful if I am honest
  2. Yeah its like saying Motherwell is just outside Edinburgh
  3. I really don't understand the big push for O'Halloran by the club. He is obviously a very talented player,. however, It is clear that the guy has personal issues and has basically been abandoned by 3 rangers managers so far since his switch from St Johnstone. If 3 managers don't fancy him then we really need to think long and hard about this. If he brings this attitude with him to the club and refuses to turn up for training sessions or goes in the huff and has a 'sore back' for most of the season (Vigurs) then I can see this backfiring on us. Last thing we need is someone with billy big baws attitude who thinks he is a cut above. Especially if the wages are allegedly anywhere near what has just been said.
  4. Yeah Ainsworth signed for Plymouth
  5. Record saying....anything after that is almost always a pile of made up shit to fill some newspaper space
  6. Come on its nearly been a whole week, where's all the signings.?
  7. cue the next newspaper 'exclusive' story linking us with this player
  8. I think its pretty unfair that Robinson has been crticised on here when all he has been doing has been fighting to stay in the top league with a shadow squad through all the injuries and should be applauded for keeping it together. The formations have been criticized but I can't see what else he could do with what he has and he has been trying to keep us from getting gubbed every week. It has led to loses but only by the odd goal lately, not ideal in our position but it gives me hope that if we avoid the play offs he may actually get to mould the team he wants for next season, Hopefully that team will be a lot more positive
  9. I am being positive about this....I think we will win.....................a corner.
  10. 00:09: Ross McCormack [Aston Villa - Nottingham Forest] Loan (bbc) Anybody got a spare 12 million plus wages..?
  11. He did say an attacking midfielder was a priority
  12. just shows you the level of boredom when the jokes aren't even funny
  13. Did McGhee not say in his interview the other day that he was looking for 'at least 2,3 or 4 players' for the new season
  14. I was hoping we could change the business side a bit in house. I would prefer that there is a seperate budget for the youth set up that is ring fenced and grows each year (Maybe it already is) . Simple I know probably unworkable but the youth are the future salvation of our club along with the fans and we need to increase budgets in that direction. With the sale of the club I would suspect it will be reduced if anything. I wonder if the Well Society have an say in how the budget is allocated..? A lot of hope in there and no doubt someone will come along and dash them.
  15. my god are people still going on about this. I have been to thousands of games, standing, sitting, home ,away whatever, never once had an issue with stewards, police or the view. I just can't fathom how some people on here seem to have nightmare issues every bloody week.
  16. ...and he has done nothing about the yellow paint on the terracing wtf is he actually doing
  17. Colin 'Psycho' O'Neil - 09/04/1991 Scottish Cup Semi-Final v Celtic...The goal. The performance...What a team, full of fight, spirit and skill. I actually cream myself when I watch that video. I was there and loved that strip. I wore it until it actually fell apart with wear.
  18. Lets hope we can give the new guy some backing from the board as well as the fans. I hope we don't become one of these clubs who sack managers after a small run of defeats. Lets get behind the new manager whoever it is and have some bloody patience.
  19. additional officers is pretty easy to explain..assistance call no doubt went out and every available officer will answer it...as can be seen by the amount of cars and vans seen in one video that arrived. Its clear from the video that the additional cops were not at the game but arrived due to the assistance shout and being in the city there will be a lot more available to answer it. Maybe need to discuss the training of stewards by the companies involved as they seem to just give a jacket to anyone who is willing to accept £20 and it always seems to cause issues by over eager stewards acting without thinking. Could say the same for the idiot that started it all by running onto the pitch. I would imagine the original steward was led away for his own safety, remove the cause and hopefully everyone would calm down.
×
×
  • Create New...