Jump to content

grizzlyg

Legends
  • Posts

    8,455
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    171

Everything posted by grizzlyg

  1. In fact taking a wee break till next game might be best all round as I have rubbed folk up the wrong way with views plus my jokes are just driving folk roond the bend ( i forget the ones previously sent, so sending a 2nd time is double torture). Always try to be honest and lighthearted but admittedly it must be irritating seeing some of the gibberish I post. Jeez I need a holiday 😎 COYW
  2. Swear box for Alfred would cover the fines from UEFA 🤪
  3. I have came to the decision that I am just going to focus on Alfred and the team as spent too much time thinking about the fines and behaviour of a small minority that its actually just put me on a downer and I've lost my enthusiasm for posting or trying to be funny and lighten the mood. So hey......not all bad 🤪🤪, COYW
  4. I am working on new material........watch this space 🤣🤣 Ps. Grizzly given written warning by admin 🤣🤣
  5. No worries pal but I certainly wasn't expecting preferential treatment. I was highlighting a very valid concern and although I wouldn't expect a war and peace reply I would have hoped after 4 weeks there would have been some response. I also did highlight that I appreciate the work they do as its a big commitment. Ps. No way would I share their reply on Facebook, jeez!! The amount of moaners on there is another level
  6. Being on the WS board is a big commitment and totally appreciate the work that gets done. Does sometimes feel like happy to take any praise and enjoy the overseas trips but any issues that need addressed they don't want to get involved. Just my view
  7. Cheers bud, not trying to be a martyr but just so disappointed with lack of reply yet happy to let board members post photos of the displays that have cost us another €21,000. Not even in mood for telling a joke so heyyyyyy....every cloud 🤪
  8. I emailed club and well society 4 weeks ago about concerns regarding the fines we have been paying. Not had a single reply so that's the well society membership being cancelled, quite sure they wont be in least bit bothered but hey ho.
  9. You don't know half of it pal....I was even on back page of Motherwell times 🤣🤣
  10. I emailed club and well society 4 weeks ago about my concerns regarding the fines. Didn't highlight any group, just a generalisation. Have i had a reply? Of course not
  11. Something up with guys camera as some of the faces aren't in focus! 🤪, plus is that a train carriage that was spray painted? If freiburg fans done that to a bus replacement service here there would have been outrage
  12. First half was always going to be difficult with a new team, formation etc. Fact no Hanley, ralston, dykes, hirst already felt like a positive. He's tartan army hero but mcginn not having same impact these days
  13. Ye you would think easily to identify individuals concerned. We are not talking about lifetime bans etc, say even a 3 month ban just to send out a signal that these incidents are costing the club. A bit hypocritical of me as when I was 10 years old I ran onto pitch after we gained point home to Clydebank to get promotion! 🤣🤣🤣
  14. The same member that happily posted about 4 or 5 photos of the pyro display in freiburg on Instagram after the game? On our forum the views are very varied and balanced and folk giving their honest assessment but jeez!! some of the comments on Facebook beggar belief. One poster had no issue with fine as hey!! we have raked in £15 million over the last year!
  15. Yup big round of applause to the clowns that lit flares in freiburg knowing fine well the club would get punished
  16. Hopefully he's the Dutch Pat Fenlon!
  17. I wondered how long it would take you! 🤣🤣, 0.1% almost a compliment 🤪
  18. 95%, I do throw in the occasional gem 🤣
  19. Not Sparrow, SOD for me. Everything else i agree with
  20. Really good interview. He's been immense since signing. Hope we can make it permanent but worry is other clubs take notice
  21. I was only giving an opinion
  22. The money sky pay us compared to what they pay the overhyped English Premiership is ridiculous. The 8.00 Saturday night ones are ridiculous,
  23. Ahhhh remember the days when we had 3.00 ko's?. Home to St Mirren on 31st oct will be our first 3pm Saturday ko and we only have 2 more this calendar year seeing as 2 more now. Been moved. ( rangers 8.00ko sat 21 Nov!!!, hibs 5.45ko sat 28 nov)
  24. Same with some our players, will take time to get used to new system and league. We paid big money for Hodge and Kanga especially and I have no doubt they will come good
×
×
  • Create New...