Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. I'm still a wee bit fried from that performances tonight currently at 80minutes 5-6 watching the game back ( thank fek I know what happens) soooooo many tragic mistakes but so much to be joyous about hard to believe that Hibs actually only played better than us for about 18 minutes in the first half and 10 minutes in the second but were 2-6 up on 65 minutes the last 25 minutes is probably the best atmophere I've felt down our end of the East since the fence was taken down. Sutton Jutkiewicz O'brien Saunders and Coke ( good recovery) take the plaudits lads, superb performances Oh and to cap it all off, 'Flow trying to catch up with the one legged Jutkiewicz when he came back on the pitch
  2. half hour highlights on at midnight I think on Skysports
  3. Brazilian

    Hibernian

    abolutely nae feckin doubt, Big John Sutton MOTM , he was the only reason we were still in it and fighting Jutkiewicz scored an amazing goal but big John battled the full 90mins, a quality sadly missing from many others
  4. I think I get your point finlay but am the exact opposite opinion about stopping all the season ticket talk I'm pretty angry that the price of season tickets has went up for many of the the fans that show loyalty every year, the ones that put their money in early every season I'm almost certain I will not be renewing our tickets this year, If the prices had stayed the same or we had seen a slight reduction I would have renewed as even though I'm liable to miss a few games it would have still felt as tho' I was contributing to the club but the increase, in the early bird price, means its just not worth it and to be honest makes a mockery of all the club talk of putting loyal fans first over chasing new fans
  5. has the Official site been down for quite a long time? when it returns is that maybe one of the 'announcements' Guess not
  6. five across the middle? are you a registered player?
  7. so they have announced the new season ticket prices and offers here I'll bite my tongue for now, lest say it looks good for a select group
  8. Brazilian

    Rhys Weston

    in the other thread or the BBC
  9. Got up to Fir Park yesterday and Alan Burrows kindly drew a name out of the hat. Lankymac was the lucky winner this year, and he seems pretty delighted from his response on notification of his win. Thanks again, to you all, for contributing this season, £345 into the club coffers helps out when the rest of the world ( the SPL anyway) seems to be trying to screw us for every penny!
  10. Season ticket prices? compensation from the SPL?? or Some grass seed has been delivered
  11. No don't think he did he kept the bench warm for most of his 6 month loan spell
  12. Naw, now its just in line with nearly all the threads on the site
  13. I think you have just highlighted the point he is trying to make Finlay tends to be on loan players that get the most support and the signed up Motherwell players that receive the most criticism. swings and rounabouts in my eyes, I remember CLum Elliot , and I appreciate the many players that get tore to bits on here and in the stands, because, they are our players and as a club with our budgetary constraints they are the best we should be expecting and as such supporting
  14. I'd take a draw But we should defo be going into the game to win it it was discussed some weeks back and I think I said at the time if it was clear cut, we should support the best business decision for Motherwell unfortunately as the game draws closer its nowhere near clear cut, we're not even guaranteed 5th just yet so every point for us is still critical and we are still owed a few points for good performances against the sellik this season
  15. I'd hope for a reduction in prices across the board including PATG prices topping out at £15 Making Fir Park the cheapest by far East stand adult around £240 I'd accept £230 for renewing an adult ticket in the East we've been turned over this season only getting 18 SPL games and that needs to be acknowledged edit:
  16. When this gets confirmed we'll need to encourage the Norn Ireland boys to participate I've met a few and they properly idolise Craggs for very good reason
  17. best news for Weeks gonna be a huge star, when he shakes this injury
  18. We'd probably take a decent support with us due to the season opener factor and I know a few that would make the trip that day but not a week or so later, But what if we are travelling back from a Euro away game at 'middle'o'nowhere FC' would prefer a cheaper day at Fir Park than the added expense of an away trip. and the club might want to challenge the Fixtures commitee on this matter, cash flow might very well mean a much needed injection is required sooner than later. throw into the mix, the pitch might want to be 'rested' a week or too longer after more remedial work, and who the hell would want to be a General manager at MFC So to re-cap. Maybes aye Maybes naw
  19. Or perhaps some are quite simply trying to douse the flames of hatred that are building and are in danger of getting out of control? whilst others are giving the guy a keyboard kickin leaving him almost no chance of recovering from this I doubt, he'll recover from these mistakes and lets face it, they are just mistakes ( from a player thats had very little competitive match time in the last year) add to that, the number of mistakes others made, but hardly anything is ever mentioned off, and the team blew another chance to build on a very succesful season. but they are all Motherwell players, some are forgiven week in week out, others are verbally abused before they even have an input to a game, but at the end of the day they are our Players one and all. abuse just seems a wee bit over the top this time around, especially since he's is our only fit Keeper, it might be a bit counter productive to repeatedly hammer him, when after all he has cost us a lot less (points wise) this season than many of the more popular players.
  20. handled well? would suggest, that only way it could be handled well is for the club to decide and publish what the rules are: either open to all or only open to season ticket holders ( business suicide imho)
  21. Hopefully with 3 points in the bag and a lot of talk about coefficients and the like relating to the impending Euro jaunt
  22. Thanks Megastar itll be the 9th May then I very stupidly assumed the ticket the club issued me would be correct
  23. Right Folks, I've received the official notice about the club sponsors evening Saturday Sunday 9th May, 6pm 'til late I'll prepare the draw tickets (one for every £5 paid into the joint sponsorship fund, by each of the contributors) and get the draw done asap, to give the winner as much notice as possible, in the hope they can attend the evening and collect Jamie Murphys Euro top. In the event the drawn winner cannot attend on the night it'll be their choice what happens to the sponsors ticket, Additional sponsors tickets are available @ £30 each (3 course meal,shirt presentations to sponsors from management and playing staff, as well as being entertained by a top class speaker ....... )
  24. It's shite Rickoza, but its also fact that you weren't put out for doing nothing you were put out for breaking stadium regulations. (albeit usually not enforced regulations) Regulations that apply at all SPL grounds, including Fir Park, and most grounds in Europe I can only assume Interpol are assembling a crack team to hunt down Decorator as we speak
×
×
  • Create New...