Motherwell Vs Accies Match Thread 19/02/11

gdalli10

Hopefully the players are more up for this "derby" than they have been in the past, as 3 points are a must if we want to make the top 6, and Accies players always raise their game vs Lanarkshire's finest.

Same team as Tuesday 2-0 'Well with Sutton to score

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be entertained by the brand of football Billy Reid tells all and sundry about... sHamilton will attempt to strangle the life out of the game as per usual, hope to sneak the first and put the shutters up.

We, on the other hand, haven't registered a goal against this lot unlike every other team, so time to rectify that. We score first, 3 points staying in Motherwell. Simples.

I am actually dreading the prospect of watching Billy Reid and his ultra negative tactics stifle yet another game. Guys like him should be shot for crimes against football.

Two very important games coming up. If we get 6 points then the challenge for 4th is back on. if not then we will be scrapping it out to maintain our place in the top six.

Two very important games coming up. If we get 6 points then the challenge for 4th is back on. if not then we will be scrapping it out to maintain our place in the top six.

i agree 6 points and it's game on.

3 or 4 wouldn't be a total disaster though and would leave us well placed although it would probably lead to some extreme knicker wetting on here. after the celtic game we have ict and killie away which are massive games in the top six battle, we've won at both those grounds already this season so there's no reason why we can't again.

hopefully the fixture congestion will shaft united and st johnstone and we'll be able to stay ahead of them.

You could be right ....but I hope your wrong :lol:

Are you meaning you hope they stay up because its a local derby?

I hope to fuck they go down, every game against them has been absolutely shocking.

St Johnstone and Inverness have come up and played some decent stuff at times, where as Hamilton have been utter shite!!!

As Johnstone says ultra negativity does not make good football!!!!!

Are you meaning you hope they stay up because its a local derby?

I hope to fuck they go down, every game against them has been absolutely shocking.

St Johnstone and Inverness have come up and played some decent stuff at times, where as Hamilton have been utter shite!!!

As Johnstone says ultra negativity does not make good football!!!!!

Fuck no hope Accies go down....A NEGITIVE game plan from Accies was what I was replying to.

a few decisions to make at the back.

hammell or gunning? i'd say hammell but i think gunning could maybe do a job in midfield if required.

saunders or hutchy? hutchinson has been to blame for a few goals recently and has had a good few lucky escapes since he came into the team. saunders has been excellent whenever he's played at cb, does he deserve a chance to play alongside craigan? i'd say not now but hutchy doesn't have the shirt nailed down yet and he needs to get rid of the brain farts or it'll be saunders' go.

Cant see them scoring

2-0 well

Jeffers and Forbes- would love to see him get a goal. That and his performance on tuesday night will give him confidence again... which he badly needs and will bring out the best in him.

--------------Randolph-----------------

Saunders --- Hutch ---Crags ---- Gunning

----Forbes ----Jennings -----Lasley-------

--------------Murphy---------------------

---------Sutton-------Jeffers--------------

6-0 Motherwell. There's yer dinner. Jeffers, Murphy, Hutch & Forbes hat-trick(twa free kicks and a pen). Reid to get sent off complaining about Imrie being sent off. Cerny sent off for the Forbes pen that makes it 3-0

That'll do nicely :lol:

Don't see why we can't put 3 or 4 past them if we play as we can do. But given recent form, dons game excepted, it'll most likely be a ground out result, so I'd reckon 1-0 or 2-1.