2011/12 Ins & Outs Thread

LadywellToi

JoB back to the well..? re-tweeted a tweet saying he would love to be back at fir park with the boys!

:cry:

I fucking bet he would , he was touted for a scotland call up by some of the loonies that populate our stands , the guy is fucking shite , always was and always will be.

If youre reading this Jim , dont even think about it.

:cry:

I fucking bet he would , he was touted for a scotland call up by some of the loonies that populate our stands , the guy is fucking shite , always was and always will be.

If youre reading this Jim , dont even think about it.

you would love it if he came back. you've cleary missed him :laugh:

Hope he's as Lazy a striker for Jambo's as he was for us, never really worked for his goals.

Thats right mate, you must know a shit load about fitbaw. In fact I think SM should hire you a his top scout so we can source players who are not lazy.

I also agree about Sutton never working for his goals. I mean his 40 yard effort into the top corner verus St Johnstone basically just hit his toe and went it. Also I seem to remember a good few others ones that just hit his head, left foot and right foot and amazingly went in the net.

I actually think Sutton isn't even a footballer - he is just a lucky c**t.

• Like 2

:lol:

Its mental innit. When was the last time St. Mirren had anyone that scored that many in a season? Although, in saying that, at the top of the page theres a boy talking about how lazy Sutton was. :doh:

Yeah, I had to restrain myself from commenting on that one but I will bite on the O'Brien remarks. When he was on form almost all of our creative play came through him. Out of our wage structure now though.

When he was on form almost all of our creative play came through him.

Im not entering into this debate again it wasnt true at the time and it isnt true now.

Boils down to whether you believe he turned into a player for us after being shite everywhere else before and the same after he left. He certainly hasnt been missed thats for sure

Last post from me on the waste of skin , no way on gods earth McCall will use any of his budget on him , if he's bringing in an attacking player from down South it wont be one who has been such a total abject failure down there

Afforded superstar status on here solely because he can play a guitar by some who are impressed by that sort of thing , im sure of it.

Didn't score a lot of goals but created plenty in the right area and won us a lot of freekicks around the box as well as penalties. More consistent than either Jones or Humphrey and yes we did miss him at times.

JoB back to the well..? re-tweeted a tweet saying he would love to be back at fir park with the boys!

Tell the useless, wee, pseudo-Irish (or is he Scottish again) wank to stay in Yorkshire. Shite footballer, who managed to dupe half our support into thinking that he was some sort of matchwinner. Barnsley didnt take long to suss the fucker out....

Fuckin dancer!!!! woop.gif

Obviously gonna sound like sour grapes, but better than Sutty in my opinion. Welcome aboard Higgy!!!!

Oh...and i believe I was the first one to mention him...so I want my points on the thread ;)