'WellGall

Season tickets 2011-12  

129 members have voted

1. 1. How many fans will renew season tickets

• Will be renewing my season ticket
    • Wont be renewing my season ticket
    • Undecided yet
    • who will be buying one for the first time
    • Had a season ticket before, let it lapse and buying a new season ticket.

Allow me to be the first to say thus far that I'll be buying a new season ticket! My work arrangements have changed, so it's worth my while now! :yahoo:

We also need to add a category to the poll for those purchasing a new ticket (as opposed to renewing).

Probably bad timing for this poll - immediately after a horrendous defeat.

We also need to add a category to the poll for those purchasing a new ticket (as opposed to renewing).

Probably bad timing for this poll - immediately after a horrendous defeat.

Just edited it mate to include the first time season ticket buyer. I know people will think the timing is wrong but we are getting to the time where the club will consider sending out renewal forms. It was just for people on here to get a rough idea

Just edited it mate to include the first time season ticket buyer. I know people will think the timing is wrong but we are getting to the time where the club will consider sending out renewal forms. It was just for people on here to get a rough idea

Fair enough. Well done for amending the poll.

The club definitely needs to embark on some kind of marketing initiative to coincide with the sales of new season tickets. What about the big announcment we were promised a few weeks ago for example. That would seem to be a good launchpad for renewals.

My dad and I are undecided for next year.

I would like to point out that its not only down to what is going on at Fir Park but Scottish football in general, this year it seems to me that the game it is definately no longer about the fans or even the players but the referee's and governing body(s) appear to have grown an humungous ego and it seems to be all about them.

The standard of Scottish refs and the amount of terrible decisions that have gone against us this year really really fucks me off.

Money is tight and the prospect of shelling out £600 for two season books to watch the shite we have to put up with really not very appealing.

• Like 1

Wont be there mainly as result of the 10 club league and the clubs attitude to it i emailed them and they couldnt even get my name right.

least you got a reply if the proposed reconstruction gets voted through i won't be back

Fair enough. Well done for amending the poll.

The club definitely needs to embark on some kind of marketing initiative to coincide with the sales of new season tickets. What about the big announcement we were promised a few weeks ago for example. That would seem to be a good launchpad for renewals.

What big announcement was that Dave. Didnt get a season ticket this year but will be getting one next year.

I'm undecided at the moment. Scottish football is absolutely dire and I find myself at Fir Park more and more through habit and for the sake of a laugh with mates, rather than because I'm excited by what's being served up. If the ten team SPL comes in the following year then I definitely won't be renewing for then, but for next season I'm unsure at the moment.

What big announcement was that Dave.

It was the announcement at the AGM, Jim. John Boyle giving his shares to the club and an announcement about more community/fan ownership/involvement. It was all very vague but we were told that we'd learn more in a few weeks, and that was a few weeks ago. It strikes me that this would be the ideal time to link season tickets and the announcement, whatever that may be.

Reasons why I'm probably not renewing:

Cost of SPL matches far too expensive for the quality of football played, increasingly finding junior matches better value for money, ie SPL matches are not 4 times better than the Stagecoach Premier League.

Treatment of Diddy Club's fans by too many in authority.

Messing around with kick-off to suit TV rather than fans.

Despite the spin coming from FP on occasions it does seem like the players cannot be bothered playing for the club.

As a football fan I'll still pop along to 'Well games regularly but next season I'll pick and choose which games to go and see.

If I don't renew I will end up stop going altogether as it is the fact I have forked out upfront that keeps me heading through the turnstyles every fortnight.

The quality is poor and its only going to get worse.

Will decide for certain come the summer but I would say say its 75-25 in favour of not renewing!

Tuppence worth

vote in a ten team league and I will not even entertain an league season ticket next year or any year

I have been a season ticket holder for a long time now so i will be renewing it again next season, i have watched the product on offer in the original 10 team premier league and it was not any better than what we get now, 2 teams fighting it out for the title 2 or 3 avoiding relegation and the other 5 hoping for third place , or a cup win etc.

I have been a season ticket holder for a long time now so i will be renewing it again next season, i have watched the product on offer in the original 10 team premier league and it was not any better than what we get now, 2 teams fighting it out for the title 2 or 3 avoiding relegation and the other 5 hoping for third place , or a cup win etc.

A ten team league in the current climate will be much worse. But for the record, looking back on it if I remember correctly, 4 teams could play football, 6 teams were shit feart to come out their own half. Anti-Football-a-go-go!

It will be the death knell

Reasons why I'm probably not renewing:

Cost of SPL matches far too expensive for the quality of football played, increasingly finding junior matches better value for money, ie SPL matches are not 4 times better than the Stagecoach Premier League.

Treatment of Diddy Club's fans by too many in authority.

Messing around with kick-off to suit TV rather than fans.

Despite the spin coming from FP on occasions it does seem like the players cannot be bothered playing for the club.

As a football fan I'll still pop along to 'Well games regularly but next season I'll pick and choose which games to go and see.

out of all the replies - this is the one I agree with most / category I fall into

not that I go to Junior games! but the rest of it yes - i would rather gamble my money away on a saturday with a chance of getting something back - than pay £20+ to be treated like a criminal, told to sit down and watch guys who dont give a flying ****

for the fist time in 20 years, i wont have a season ticket - i may pop along when the special offers are on (although they shouldn't be special offers - thats what it should cost to go to the football)