Semi Final Tickets

Paisley Steelman

Hello Mr B

Too much time on your hands at work today ??

Hope to see you at the game tomorrow.

Mon the Dossers.

Bet you do :blush: although I'm with Big Pie, after midday disnae count !

Just back from Motherwell and sales appear to have been steady without being queued out the door - the lass at the desk mentioned we've an initial allocation of 6000 with the proviso of more when we need them

Both Falkirk Bs going tomorrow then - I'm more concerned though as I'm looking forward to it - sure the guys will put my mind at rest with another sterling performance

MON RA DOSSERS

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wind up Martin,selling from row y or whatever, forward.

Seating at Hampden starts with A right at the bottom and goes up if that helps give you an indicator

There are a handful of rows up the back of the stands behind the goals that are rows are AAA and BBB for example with Row A right at the very bottom.

Seating at Hampden starts with A right at the bottom and goes up if that helps give you an indicator

There are a handful of rows up the back of the stands behind the goals that are rows are AAA and BBB for example with Row A right at the very bottom.

Aye, our seats for all the Scotland qualifers in the North are row BBB I'm sure (the very back row) - absolutely tremendous seats! If they're selling from the back forward then I'll need to sort my ticket ASAP!

That said, seems a bit pointless - the layout suggests they want to make it look half decent on the tele, which surely becomes more difficult if there's empty rows at the front!

Am I reading this wrongly???

http://www.motherwel...kets-transport/

Cooper Family Package - Adults £30, Kids £15.......(presume West Stand Family section)

Adult Ticket for the game £15 - bus is £5, so £10 for a roll and a cup of tea???

....I was thinking this was a strange one too......£60 package of bus (£5, maybe each way??), ticket (£25), so that means the breakie is coming out at £25-£30 surely not????

LOL

So is our ENTIRE North Stand allocation designated as a singing section? Or is there a non-singing section in the North too?

No, the "Non-Singing Section" is pretty much anywhere away from Hampden.

Why don't they put the people from sections P1, P2 and D2 into sections C1,2 and 3 then everybody is happy.

No, they wouldn't be. Quite a few of our group, including me, specifically want the South Stand.

That said I wouldn't die in a ditch over it. Just happy we are in the semis.

Suprised by the buzz i got from getting my tickets. Like most fans,the final seems to me within touching distance and try as i might not to think about it,its a case of so near but yet so far. So its North Stand, section c, row s, roaring like a mad man.

MON THE WELL!

No, they wouldn't be. Quite a few of our group, including me, specifically want the South Stand.

Dave - is there any reason in particular why you want to sit in there? The view? Facilities?

I've been in there a few times, Scotland games, Well / Queens Park games - but I do not see the appeal.

I agree with Big Pie - If I had my way, I'd be in the North Stand - but money dictates its the family section for me (£35 or £66 - so its a no brainer for me)

but to be honest Hampden is gash most of the time anyway.

I agree. It must be one of the worst national stadiums for a country ranked in the top 50. Take a look at the Millenium, Murrayfield and the new Irish AVIVA Stadiums and then compare them to Dumpden. I realise that those stadia are for rugby but it's an indication of what we could and should have had when they rebuilt the place.

I agree. It must be one of the worst national stadiums for a country ranked in the top 50. Take a look at the Millenium, Murrayfield and the new Irish AVIVA Stadiums and then compare them to Dumpden. I realise that those stadia are for rugby but it's an indication of what we could and should have had when they rebuilt the place.

From memory, when Hampden was upgraded the total of the 3 phases (Rangers end, then Celtic, then main stand) equalled £70m the total cost of the Millenium stadium in Cardiff was £120m, and they don't have to spend a fortune on their pitch because despite all the other issues with growing grass in a stadium, they don't have a 3rd division team playing 40 games a season on it in front of 350.

Stupid, short sighted solution 15 years ago, but c'est la vie, we've got to live with it.

What happened to the Cooper Suite offer which was advertised on fishul site earlier this week?

Was it not the Centenary suite, Breakfast, paybar, South stand ticket, transport from Cooper stand £60

and also Cooper stand transport for £5

EDIT: here it is clicky

a major flaw in the website that a lot of folk miss news articles that are superseded as latest news on the homepage

EDIT:EDIT: until sone dirty rat makes them latest news again :popcorn:

they don't have a 3rd division team playing 40 games a season on it in front of 350.

Queens Park play 80 games a season? :help:

Never, ever been a fan of Hampden, best seats are the upper south stand, I was up there when we beat Ukraine 3-1, right on the halfway line. Anywhere near the fron is shite and anywhere behind the goals is shite too.