Motherwell Player List

LadywellToi

Just did a search there trying to find some notable former players, the kind people at Google directed me to the kind people at Wikipedia where I found this:

Wikipedia MFC Player List

Some fond memories there and some shockers I'd blanked out of my subconscious too.

Thought it would be prudent to put it on the board because no doubt someone may find a use for it in the future.

• Like 2

Just did a search there trying to find some notable former players, the kind people at Google directed me to the kind people at Wikipedia where I found this:

Wikipedia MFC Player List

Some fond memories there and some shockers I'd blanked out of my subconscious too.

Thought it would be prudent to put it on the board because no doubt someone may find a use for it in the future.

Thanks for posting this list LT. Aye some shockers on there and some fond memories...I noticed that Ian Mcleod was missing from the list...

Semih Aydilek!

Might as well but Nessie, Sasquatch and Chupacabras on the list!

i saw him on eurosport once playing for germany at u20 world cup. he was actually quite good.

on the subject of former players mark gower has scored a couple of screamers for swansea recently, i thought he was a quality player when he was on loan here.

I just read Hughie Ferguson's page, 288 games for us over 9 years and 284 goals, phenomenal record that will never be replicated (partly due to offside rule being introduced in 1925). However the sad bit is being overlooked for Scotland and his subsequent demise and suicide.

I just read Hughie Ferguson's page, 288 games for us over 9 years and 284 goals, phenomenal record that will never be replicated (partly due to offside rule being introduced in 1925). However the sad bit is being overlooked for Scotland and his subsequent demise and suicide.

Tragic Story. I saw his goal on TV a few years ago when Cardiff got to the FA cup final. What a legend he was for both clubs. Its a sad story hearing that he took his own life at Dens Park.