Dundee United Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

To much of this resting player nonsense and worrying about them being fit for the cup final, exactly the same tactics as what Derek McInnes did with St Johnstone prior to us pumping them in the semi!!

Players need to be playing to be match fit!! Not happy with this attitude, McCall needs to field stronger teams for the final 2 games!!

Forbes off

switched to 4-4-2

seem to be playing better

I hope they don't give the old scum green a 3 goal lead in the final before they start to play

(shite almost 4)

The result wont really matter Guys, its about the game time, but i know what you mean as regards the money people have paid out to get there.....Humphrey is getting his Game fitness up to speed, Gunning seems to have had a poor game along with the Fox in the box, just put it this way... Dundee Utd might get three points, but on the 21st May they will be on the sofa watching us run out at Hampdon.... Chins up!

Edited by Dazzer

The result wont really matter Guys, its about the game time, but i know what you mean as regards the money people have paid out to get there.....Humphrey is getting his Game fitness up to speed, Gunning seems to have had a poor game along with the Fox in the box, just put it this way... Dundee Utd might get three points, but on the 21st May they will be on the sofa watching us run out at Hampdon.... Chins up!

i dont agree about the result no really mattering mate weve been pumped our last 2 games results like that are doing us no favours

i dont agree about the result no really mattering mate weve been pumped our last 2 games results like that are doing us no favours

I understand what your saying mate....Poor performances cant be accepted, what ever the reason. Keep smiling

Need a wee confidence booster before the cup final. I'd settle or turning over Celtic twice in six days to be honest.