Inverurie Pitch

WellMartyn

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So leave early and take your time. Not as if it's farm track roads that are a stranger to bad weather from here to Aberdeen

Nobody is asking us to climb Ben Nevis in the buff.

Everything possible should be done to get this out the way so we can forget about this tie and the hassle and money its costing and maximise earnings from the next round if we get through

Scared of a wee bit of snow , i dont know ..........

I really cant see how the pitch could be unplayable at the moment. I'd think that the only reason for it being called off just now would be fear of what the weather's going to do in the next 10 hours. Should get the go ahead IMO.

EDIT : OK, just seen its on. Good.

Roads out of Bellshill are at a standstill if you want to leave town (which is always a good idea lol!). More than 3 inch of snow already on the ground and there is currently a blizzard blowin and its predicted to get a lot worse. Anyone know if the ticket office is open today as I assume those that are not travellin will be gettin refunds as its a rescheduled game?

'Flow,

Now that I can't make today (if its 100% on) or Wednesday, can I still return my tickets?

Coz, I don't quite fancy being £30 out of pocket..

I've just spoken to the club about the same problem, they advised me that I could return my tickets in the next few days and get a full refund.

I've just spoken to the club about the same problem, they advised me that I could return my tickets in the next few days and get a full refund.

Brilliant, cheers mate!

Taking mine back within an hour or so as I head to college.

No need to fight polar bears in Inverurie, theres snowballs coming from the sky in Wishy.

Good luck getting there!!

Along with the snow we're getting/going to get, there's a large band of snow showers gathering off shore in the North East. With the proviso that the Ref is going to make a final call when he arrives, I'd leave travelling as late as you can.

i'm absolutely delighted the game has got the go ahead, but i cant help think that the SFA/Polica will call the game off due to weather conditions, and say its for the safety of the fans. i'm trying to be optimistic!

was there not a game in Spain a while back that got abandoned because the away fans were pelting the keeper with snowballs?!?!? lol can see that as HT entertainment tonight!!

i'm in EK which normally gets it bad when other places dont. whats everywhere else like? anyone from Stirling, Perth, Dundee, Stonehaven got an update what its like up there so i know what to expect for travelling conditions??

Ricky - you mentioned the ref. any idea when he normally arrives???

Apparently the roads are awful in the East so please take care if you're driving up! I am quite suprised that we've been given the go ahead given the weather around Scotland - especially in the East.

But safe driving to all 'Well fans...