Motherwell Vs Hibernian Discussion Thread

David

Which are the best pubs for this one pre match ?

cheers.gif

Middleton's is usually fairly welcoming for us Well fans, been in a few times myself. As Rickoza will no doubt mention though, check your change!!!

On the field I can see another decent game with a few goals. They seem to have picked up a bit recently so it won't be easy, but we always look dangerous going forward too.

No changes to the side, and a 2-1 Well win for me.

We got a game the mora :whistling:

Team picks itself at the moment, interesting to see how Crags and Clancy do, after not covering themselves in glory last time round v Hibs. Clancy has played well last 2 games though, so if he has another good `un tomorrow, SM has a decision to make next weekend!

Were on fire on the road just now, 1-4 (Higdon 2, Law, Murphy) top off an incredible 1st round of games :thumbup:

C`mon the `Well!!

Sounds like a good performance so far, yet we're only one up. Hope we don't live to regret the missed chances and hope we don't sit back in the 2nd half. Let's go and finish them off!

That's always my biggest worry when we're 1-0 up.

Not only is it a dangerous game to play, but our defence isn't reliable enough to do it!

No. 2 quickly please :woop: