Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock Discussion Thread

David

Clancy has been unlucky in a few games with some very smart headed efforts. Could he have greater reason to want to find the back of the net this weekend? William Hill are offering Motherwell to win with Tim Clancy to score anytime at 28/1, I'll be putting a fiver on that.

Fired a fiver on that myself. Like you say, he's been close on a couple of occaisions with headers.

Clancy has been unlucky in a few games with some very smart headed efforts. Could he have greater reason to want to find the back of the net this weekend? William Hill are offering Motherwell to win with Tim Clancy to score anytime at 28/1, I'll be putting a fiver on that.

Fired a fiver on that myself. Like you say, he's been close on a couple of occaisions with headers.

I'll be on that too. Decent threat at corners.

The investigation team are already on to you boys ph34r.gif

• Like 2

What times the kick off?? Might be able to make it now

12.45 kick off tomorrow mate.

My prediction, Motherwell win 3-2 Clancy header from a corner and two from Higdon. :thumbup:

Interesting shout Dave, money back if Clancy doesn't play?

Interesting shout Dave, money back if Clancy doesn't play?

I have no idea how that works, it may just revert to a fiver on Motherwell to win, I've placed it online so if he isn't playing I guess I'd find out after the match what happens.

If Hutchy wasn't ready to play a full 90 in a bounce during the week, I have no doubt Clancy will get at least a half tomorrow, no point in rushing Hutchy in what will be a difficult match, I'd be more confident seeing him return against Inverness.

Got a bad feeling about today. Reckon Killie are over priced at 3/1 for the win.

Will wait till closer to kick off and put a £10 spot Clancy on to score 1st today at 50/1.

Reckon it will be a close match with it ended 1-1. Clancy for 'Well!

Edit : Killie are actually widely available at 10/3. Too big a price!

Kilmarnock were probably the best team I've seen that we didn't lose to this season so I think it will be a difficult match, especially since we seem to struggle a wee bit at home.

Heffernan will need watching and by all accounts Dean Shiels has been in great form in recent weeks.

Can see a few a goals being scored today, wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be a similar game to the Hibs league cup match.

It's difficult to predict because it could go any way but maybe the fact that Killie lost that 3-0 lead last week will mean they are on a wee bit of a downer and their confidence might be a little shaky if we can get an early goal.