Scottish Cup 2012

henry

They are certainly not crap but they ARE a real opportunity to progress to the Quarters.

they didn't look too clever when we were down there during the summer.

it's a really good draw for us. all the other ties look to be a lot closer especially if celtic have to go inverness.

Morton will fancy their chances against us as would most First division sides. It'll be no walkover for us but as Dundee found out last season to their cost it won't be easy for them either. I'd expect Morton to bring 2,000 - 4,000 fans through. Should be a good day.

they didn't look too clever when we were down there during the summer.

it's a really good draw for us. all the other ties look to be a lot closer especially if celtic have to go inverness.

You say that but it was only a pre season friendly. These count for very little. If you disagree then we still needed a goal four minutes from the end to get victory. Excellent draw but by no means a formality. Pretty sure Morton have put Killie and either Hibs or Hearts out of Cup competition in the last few seasons.

Morton will be a step up in class from Queens park but they are Mid table in Div 1, nearer the bottom than the Top, so we should be too strong for them. Given that there were only 2 teams in the draw with a lower league position than morton, it is a great draw for Motherwell.

This is a great chance to get into the last 8, then it starts to get interesting.

Tickets prices for the forthcoming Scottish Cup 5th Round clash with Greenock Morton have now been confirmed.

Admission is on the turnstiles with prices as follows:

ADULTS: £15 CONCESSIONS: £10JUVENILE: £5 FAMILY: £20

• Concessions are listed as Over 60s and Full Time Students with a valid matriculation card.
  • Juveniles are listed as Under 16s.
  • Family Ticket is for x1 Adult and x2 Juveniles
  • Prices are for all four stands.
  • Tickets will be available for Morton fans to pre-purchase – further details will follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Next up .

Saturday, 4 February 2012

Scottish Cup

Motherwell v Morton, R5, 15:00

Nothing less than a resounding win will be enough for a large section of our hard to please support. :evilgrin:

Don't be so hard on yourself!

But as for the Game, I can't agree more. Nothing but a resounding win will please you.

As for me I'd take a 1-0 win and a place in the quarter final.

Agreed. Cup day just means a win - could be a fantastic 4-0 win, could be an absolutely flukey 1-0 win with a scrambled injury time winner after being under the cosh for 90 minutes.

As long as we're in the next round I really don't care.