Motherwell Vs Hibs Discussion Thread

Well 4 Europe

From what we did see tonight, that was absolutely brutal. We never in that game and looked as though we could have played all night without creating a chance never mind scoring. Murphy has gone way off the boil and Humphrey is, well, not very good to put it as kindly as possible.

We can count ourselves fortunate that the game was abandoned.

First game against Inverness and the second half against Hearts we played well ,other than that weve been poor at home.

Just not clicking at the mo, Higdon up front can jump all day but that tactic seems to fail at home. Back to the drawing board i would say... disjointed firsthalf, but was looking forward to a reaction in the second.

First game against Inverness and the second half against Hearts we played well ,other than that weve been poor at home.

I'd give pass marks against Celtic even though we didn't create many chances and the LC match against Hibs was at least exciting but after that, like you, I have to go back to the first day of the season.

The incident in the DC happened just as we were taking our seats - minutes into the game.

Can only re-iterate what others have said that the paramedics and medical staff worked on him for what seemed an eternity. CPR and defib throughout. The staff in the box immediately behind pulled down the blinds and moved the kids to another area - these were the young 'well kids who were on the park at half-time.

Hope all is well. Anyone know anything further.

we got out of jail with the game getting abandoned cause we were dire and we would have been lucky to get a point if the game had continuned.i hope the guy in the DC is ok which is far more important than a game of fitba

Thought we came more and more into it as the half progressed, and definetly finished the better side. Bad goal to lose, Griffiths turned all too easily but the second ball should've been gobbled up by a defender - only no-one was anywhere near O'Connor.

Terrible again, hard to say what/why it looks so bad at home

very frustrating to see Craggs and Hutch have to pass ball sideways from edge of centre cirlce as only player more than 15 yards in front of them is Higdon

far too deep far too often, seems to be an instruction, particularly concerning how its quite often Murph and Law in our half collecting the ball

fuckin atrocious schoolboy errors again conceding the goal :wallbash:

Club/services handled the incident fairly well, I wasn't aware of the constable innes? code to make all parties aware there was a major incident beckoning but seems good practice so as not to spook crowd.

although tannoy announcing season ticket holders use voucher for rearranged fixture is a bit risky as I reckon most season ticket holders will also have picked up Orange ticket, might be a bigger crowd for it :ph34r:

Hope the fella in the Cooper is OK, nothing to do with the abandonment afaik

did I say fukin shite defending :angry:

best result we could hope for is the abandonment, no team at present

My understanding is that only the match abandoned voucher will be valid for rescheduled fixture although they could have pay at the gate also

The incident in the DC happened just as we were taking our seats - minutes into the game.

Can only re-iterate what others have said that the paramedics and medical staff worked on him for what seemed an eternity. CPR and defib throughout. The staff in the box immediately behind pulled down the blinds and moved the kids to another area - these were the young 'well kids who were on the park at half-time.

Hope all is well. Anyone know anything further.

My friend was right behind it and is scared now. He's absolutely shellshocked and depressed at home now cause he is very sure the guy passed.

My friend was right behind it and is scared now. He's absolutely shellshocked and depressed at home now cause he is very sure the guy passed.

Yeah, unfortunately it didn't look too promising. Fingers crossed it's not as bad as it looked and the guy pulled through. Horrible thing to happen, especially when you're just stepping out to head to a game of football.

I think Humphrey is a great player but he has recently become the most frustrating player in our team followed closely by Jamie Murphy, you know they can do it when they are on form but they have been absolutely pish in recent games, how many times is Humphrey going to get the ball and run over it?, he loses it about 90% of the time after getting in good positions, and how many times did Murphy beat his man tonight?, not enough for as player that people on here want to play for their national team. This is the time in the season that we need these guys to be at their best so get your fingers out guys.

Thought we came more and more into it as the half progressed, and definetly finished the better side. Bad goal to lose, Griffiths turned all too easily but the second ball should've been gobbled up by a defender - only no-one was anywhere near O'Connor.

It is crazy, O'Conner is Hibs biggest threat and not a player near him for the goal.

Official attendance now reported as 7080 according to official MFC Twitter :)

1460 away fans. :drinks:

There's no way we had 5600.The pod and cooper were a little busier than usual but the east wasn't, looked about 4200 imo.

As for the game the first 30 mins was the worst i've seen for years.We couldn't manage more than 2 passes and we were getting nowhere near their midfield.We improved a bit for the last 15 mins but that wasn't hard.