Motherwell Vs Dunfermline Matchday Thread

David

That's self explanatory

Poor Chris

I hope to fuck he's taking out a restraining order

Your one track mind needs some attention

Are you as funny as this face to face... i doubt it,,,,,,, .:wank: behind a keyboard! Diggle you have issues.

A terrific performance last night and I would say the best game of the season. All credit to the players. SM & KB also called it right with their substituions. The referee had a night he should want to forget with a string of wrong and inconsistent decisions. Henrik Ojamaa's disallowed goal being a main talking point.

Crag's dismissal was justified if only for showing intent. Post match comments suggest he was jabbed in the eye by Barrowman - certainly unlike him to react in such a fashion. The referee certainly galvanised us as others have said and the lads showed great determination and not a little skill. Ojamaa stole the show with his perpetual motion performance and I fear he won't be allowed to do that on Saturday. Good to see Higgy get some credit too from the stands which he acknowledged.

A great night and of course important 3 points.

See the bit I've bolded - it's so bang on the money it's untrue. It reminded me of Butcher's team and his us against the world mentality the way we played. Actually wonder if our team have got so comfortable because there has been so little adversity this season and now a wee bit came along they feel there is a point to prove. Over the last few weeks we've had fans and players bickering, a poor run of form and last night a red card and a few bizarre calls from a referee and all of a sudden we got the bit between the teeth.

Whilst I don't doubt the referee had a 'mare we should remember Dunfermline had one very strong and two decent penalty claims so it didn't always work against us. The one bit of credit I would give him though is while he seemed to crack having made the big decision (which on balance was probably right) in the first half he did compose himself at half time and had a decent enough second half.

Ojaama was superb. He also seems to be everywhere. Cult hero in the making.

An interesting if biased snippet from yesterday's Dunfermline Press

"Jim McIntyre's men didn't carry any luck, the ref possibly thinking he'd be lynched if he gave any more controversial decisions against Well and their irate support"

Not far from the truth!!