Ojamaa

CoF

We just didn't grt him on the ball often enough today and when he did he was usually faced with two defenders.

How they managed to double up on ALL our forwards today beats me :mellow:

We need to make more of these runs he makes into spaces in the channels. When he did get on the ball, he was dangerous.

His movement is terrific, it was outstanding at times today. He was dragging their defenders all over the place, sadly we didn't look like using the space he created that often. Still involved in our two best chances, good ball in for Higdon and I thought he'd won it at the end with his swivel and shot, only denied by a great save.

Whilst it's important not to put too much pressure on the lad, it does look as though he's going to be a decent addition to the squad.

The fact that he's on a long-term contract makes it all the sweeter. Superb business done by the club on this occasion.

I half-feared that he would have been snapped up at the last minute by Aberdeen! :ph34r:

Ojamma is top class , his set up for the 3rd goal was brilliant !

:nod: Pretty sure Tam Cowan can stop saying Paddy McCourt is about the only real entertainer left in the league. One thing that has surprised me is his confidence. Very quick on the ball, fast mentally, and beats multiple players with ease. Long may it continue.