Kilmarnock Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

David

Unfotunately I think we have blown it right here. This was the game that would have taken us out of sight demoralised our next few opponents and now were in a dogfight.

We weren't at the races today by any stretch of the imagination, but let's not get carried away now. We're still eight points clear in 3rd place, which is hardly a "dogfight".

Once the split happens we have to play the teams around us, which means that 3rd place is still very much in our own hands.

If we come through the post-split fixtures without taking anything from games against St Johnstone, Dundee United or Hearts then we don't deserve third. Simple as that.

Better teams than us have lost at Kilmarnock.

Tom Hateley @TomHateley6Following To hear that my family were arguing with a few fans today isn't on..if you have something to say to me wait after the game and say it...

FFS, what is it about some of our support???????

If Hammell and Jennings are out (Lasley as well?) then I think the poor run against Rangers will continue.

It won’t matter Finlay, I reckon our woeful record against Rangers will continue for the foreseeable future. As someone said, Rangers could field a team of under 15s and still hump us.dash2.gif

I remember we said we'd never win at Tannadice in the league ever again....then two stunning oggies and we got our first win in nearly 20 years. Gotta change sometime, gotta go our way sometime.

It won’t matter Finlay, I reckon our woeful record against Rangers will continue for the foreseeable future. As someone said, Rangers could field a team of under 15s and still hump us.dash2.gif

Traffic cones with Rangers tops on was another.

Sadly, I agree with you. That was why today was a massive opportunity missed and as highlighted the players are either believing their own hype or they thought they were going to stroll it today without moving out of second gear.

That performance is very concerning in my opinion. If we cant get up for a game like that with the knowledge that we'd be going into 2nd place if we had won, then theres something far wrong.

Thought we were pish in the 1st half but I though McCall woulg give them a rocket at half time and the 2nd half would be a different story. How wrong was I? The 2nd half was an abomination and we fell to bits, struggling to give passmarks to anybody. Randolph would maybe have got them if he would stop fucking launching the ball straight at the opposition keeper and Humphrey was our most effective player but still has the same old failings that he had when he 1st signed. The rest were fucking dire (including the subs, although at least McHugh and Daley seemed interested) and if we play like that against the currants then we'll get a fucking doing.

To not be at the races today was a FECKIN DISGRACE!!!Make no mistake we'll get pumped next saturday then it's Easter Road against another team who dont seem to be able to beat any c--t except us. I just hope McCall locked em in the away dressing room and gave em FECKIN PELTERS. :wallbash: . Not a single effort on goal is criminal

Tom Hateley @TomHateley6Following To hear that my family were arguing with a few fans today isn't on..if you have something to say to me wait after the game and say it...

FFS, what is it about some of our support???????

You were fuking rank rotten and heffernan ripped you a new arsehole. There u go and stop thinking you can score with every corner, you need to beat the first man to do that

Have better teams than us lost at Killie this season? I'm not sure they have. Especially not to such an injury ravaged team as Killie fielded today. I'm pretty sure Dumfermline, Hibs and Inverness have all win there this season also. It's the manner of the defeat more than anything...

Have better teams than us lost at Killie this season? I'm not sure they have. Especially not to such an injury ravaged team as Killie fielded today. I'm pretty sure Dumfermline, Hibs and Inverness have all win there this season also. It's the manner of the defeat more than anything...

Rangers......but I still agree with your point of view. 'Better teams' losing at Killie is not a valid argument after such a rank and half hearted display. All I ask for is 100% effort each and every game. No way was 100% given in the first 55 odd minutes or so.

It's never good to hear supporters arguing with players family members, thats embarrassing!! However Mr Hateley deserves a bit of stick this season as he does not merit the status of "automatic choice" as he always seems to be!! In my opinion he's actually a very poor defender.

Going back to the argument thing, i think its a terrible idea that the Players and Players families have to sit with the away supporters as there's always going to be drunk fu*kwits spouting p*sh!! Surely they can get a few tickets allocated for the Main stand!! I remember Andy Roddie and his burd suffering a 90 min verbal assault at Ibrox when he was sitting amongst us, quite a number of our fans even apologised to him after the game, totally humiliating!!

It's never good to hear supporters arguing with players family members, thats embarrassing!! However Mr Hateley deserves a bit of stick this season as he does not merit the status of "automatic choice" as he always seems to be!! In my opinion he's actually a very poor defender.

Cos he's a midfielder, not had much to defend this season tbh but when he has been put under pressure I reckon he's been found wanting. Good player IMO but not a right back.

Wasn't at the match today but I listened on the radio and it sounded a poor show.

I totally understand fans frustrations because this was a big game today and this squad has had a habit of bottling it in the big matches but perhaps we should wait until next week before there is too much negativity and invective.

I certainly won't be writing of the game next week, more like building it up into our Cup Final. More than likely unless Rangers pull off an unlikely result tomorrow, we will have the chance to go second against an out of sorts Rangers. We are actually THE form side in the whole of the UK right now (5 wins on the trot) at home and we shouldn't be writing any game off.

We have to put everything into the match next week. Excuses won't play. This is the chance for the team to prove they can do it when it really matters.

It's do or die next week because if we don't do it we endanger a whole seasons good work.

Wasn't at the match today but I listened on the radio and it sounded a poor show.

I totally understand fans frustrations because this was a big game today and this squad has had a habit of bottling it in the big matches but perhaps we should wait until next week before there is too much negativity and invective.

I certainly won't be writing of the game next week, more like building it up into our Cup Final. More than likely unless Rangers pull off an unlikely result tomorrow, we will have the chance to go second against an out of sorts Rangers. We are actually THE form side in the whole of the UK right now (5 wins on the trot) at home and we shouldn't be writing any game off.

We have to put everything into the match next week. Excuses won't play. This is the chance for the team to prove they can do it when it really matters.

It's do or die next week because if we don't do it we endanger a whole seasons good work.

We will no doubt play MUCH better than today, rise to the occasion, and get beat 2-1. Sadly, seems to be the way against the OF.