Motherwell Vs Rangers Discussion Thread

Ianc

Nothing really to lose next week, we are cannon fodder normally whatever team we put out{

So how would we think of Daley coming in for LAW next week, give us that extra pace.. if nothing elase it will tire Rangers out... Law been poor last few games, could do him good a stint on the bench...Might aswell have a real go at them.

Law prob wont be dropped... but it must be doing McCALL head in having Law and Daley both his signings... fighting for that one spot..Joking aside i thought Daley showed some good touches when he came on..

Heart says 2;1 win next Saturday.... Bookies say £50 on Rangers win @7/5

£50 on Motherwell win 7/5 that better!:yahoo:

• Like 1

Latest betting - Motherwell 7/5, Rangers 7/5 Draw 9/4 (courtesy of SkyBet)

When was they last time you saw prices like that in a Motherwell v Rangers game. If I wasn't a Well fan i'd be firing on Rangers.

Fuck the whole being a Well fan I might need to put a few bob on Rangers.... :-o

it was in the paper that the bookies lost a fortune on Sunday with the odds they offered Rangers at in the (FT)OF game

so im really surprised they were still offering at that price - I was hoping Rangers lost and we won at the weekend, just to see if they would have made us favourites!!

from a betting point of view - its really a no brainier who to put your money on!!!!

Those are mental odds and should prove to be a wee sweetner if the usual does happen.

I know this isn't the gambling thread but I want to see folk outing themselves here as well with regards to how much they have stuck on and at what odds for a Rangers win.

I'm telling ye if enough folk do it Motherwell will skelp them rotten :lol:

Signed up for sportingbet and stuck £50 on Rangers at 13/10, joining offer means if your 1st bet of up to £50 loses they'll refund it so win-win!

Edit - Should add that I'm usually disgusted with people betting against their own team but the odds and this deal make it a sensible investment! One time only... honest.

Signed up for sportingbet and stuck £50 on Rangers at 13/10, joining offer means if your 1st bet of up to £50 loses they'll refund it so win-win!

Edit - Should add that I'm usually disgusted with people betting against their own team but the odds and this deal make it a sensible investment! One time only... honest.

I'm disgusted with myself but with our record and those odds it's an absolute no brainer or a licence to print money if you like. I'd rather I lost my money, no doubt about it.

0 - 0 after Rangers miss their late, soft penalty in the 88th minute?

Nah it's only us that miss late, soft penalties in 88 minutes in games against Rangers with the score at 0-0, ie Jim O'Brien in 2009. You can bet your house that if they were presented with the same situation they would take full advantage of it. :rolleyes:

But anyway I'd certainly take a 0-0 draw, anything to stop the recent run of absolute drubbings we've had against them. Just for once I want to see a Motherwell side go out against Rangers and actually look as though they're going to give them a game of it instead of meekly rolling over and letting them tickle their bellies.

Sickens me to say it but we will lose 3 or 4 we conceed far too many goals and going on the killie game and the rangers game against smeltic I fear a drubbing. But I will be there shouting the team on and cant find it in my heart to bet against my own team no matter what the price.

Free money hahaha!

Edit, only if the odds are over 1.5 which that is of course

Just noticed that the ESPN commentator said on twitter that the game will be shown live in America, if that's of any interest to Weeyin, Haggischomper or any other stateside fan.

I don't see it listed, but there is usually no problem getting a stream. What's more of a problem is getting up early to watch us get gubbed. Fair ruins my breakfast :P

£41 at 11/8 on paddypower, planning another £50 on friday if odds still as good, as some have said, its free money! If were gonna put in our usual gutless,pathetic performance against them,might as well take something from it!