Motherwell Vs Rangers Discussion Thread

Ianc

Exactly... as I said it's win-win. (Unless of course there's some dodgy small print that I've missed...)

Say Motherwell win& wer all chuffed to bits but out of pocket. Sporting bet then refund our money in the form of betting credit. Fair enough, but does anyone know if you'l have to spunk the full £50 refund on 1 bet or can you spread it? Generally only gamble about £30 per month. Wouldnt be wanting to have to slap it all down on one bet. But if i can use that £50 over a month+ then ide be happy

Got to beat them sometime. And, as it's least expected, this weekend would suffice.

Well I've always had that thought in my mind during this barron run against Rangers that if/when we ever beat them again it will be when we least expect it to happen and not "when they're there for the taking" according to most of our fans so who knows...

Still can't see it this weekend unfortunately.

Say Motherwell win& wer all chuffed to bits but out of pocket. Sporting bet then refund our money in the form of betting credit. Fair enough, but does anyone know if you'l have to spunk the full £50 refund on 1 bet or can you spread it? Generally only gamble about £30 per month. Wouldnt be wanting to have to slap it all down on one bet. But if i can use that £50 over a month+ then ide be happy

Having had the chance to look at the t&c's I think you should be able to spread it, however the catch is that you have to bet the full £50 before you can withdraw any winnings from the free bets. Also, as usual any winnings will be "winnings-only" so the stake for the free bets will not be returned and the free bet bonus has to be used within 30 days.

As I probably lose about £50 on coupons over the month it makes sense for me, maybe not for everyone though.

Having had the chance to look at the t&c's I think you should be able to spread it, however the catch is that you have to bet the full £50 before you can withdraw any winnings from the free bets. Also, as usual any winnings will be "winnings-only" so the stake for the free bets will not be returned and the free bet bonus has to be used within 30 days.

As I probably lose about £50 on coupons over the month it makes sense for me, maybe not for everyone though.

That offer isn't as good as it sounds. Most online bookies offer you a free bet to the value of your first stake (most with a £50 limit but some do go up to as much as £200) whether the bet wins or loses, therefore my suggestion is that you open an account with Paddy Power (currently offering 11/8 and match a bet up to £100). Immediately you will be given a bet token of up to £100 which you have to use in full I'm afraid but keep a hold of it and if Rangers go 1-0 up in the game bet the double result Motherwell or the draw (which will probably be about 7/2 or somewhere close to that) and then it really is a win-win. If you look on oddschecker it gives you a list of all the offers that the online bookies have. I can't take this offer up because I have exhausted all the free bets and have used this tatic in the past when betting large single bets on the football.

If this scenario happened this is what you would be looking at (for a £100 bet):

Rangers win you will have a return of £237.5

Motherwell or the Draw £350

If Rangers don't take the lead then we will be delighted anyway.

I hope that made sense :cheers: .

What are the odds on Lafferty scoring on Saturday? Would be a tidy wee bet I'd imagine. Might as well get something out of it if the prick continues his scoring run against us.

15/8 with Paddy Power and Stan James for anytime goal scorer.

6/1 with Paddy Power and Sky Bet for first goal scorer.

Bought my ticket yesterday and the lassie in the ticket office reckoned it was heading for a sell-out.

Looking forward to this. Have avoided Old Firm games like the plague for the last few years.

Was up earlier on and there are still plenty of Motherwell tickets to be sold although sales are picking up according to the woman in the ticket office. Apparantley Rangers have sold out the South Stand and have now been allocated both the north and south wings of the PO'D.

What are the odds on Lafferty scoring on Saturday? Would be a tidy wee bet I'd imagine. Might as well get something out of it if the prick continues his scoring run against us.

Laugherty won't play. He's hovering around the 100 appearance mark where Rangers will have to pay Burnley another fee as part of his transfer.