Motherwell Vs Rangers Discussion Thread

Ianc

FFS a little perspective PLEASE guys. We got undone by a last min goal before that we would be saying how great the team did and were unlucky not to win. Mc shagger is a world class keeper and 1 of rangers biggest assets worth 6 million. We have 2 strikers on frees. They played ugly and at sometimes poorly and won but we could see the goal coming, why? Because we know how good they can be up front previous games will testify to this. Let's not forget they went out and put Celtic easily to the sword the same rangers team many thought were there for the taking. The clubs fucked but the team is essentially still the same. However I would have made the subs earlier. But how often have we played poorly and won this season stirred away instantly springs to mind. Let's move on and no I'm no happy clapper just read my comments on last weeks shit performance. But if rangers can only beat us with an 89min goal then we are more than strong enough to hold on to 3rd. Mon the well

We are all well aware of the difference in financial situations.

St Mirren, Killie, Dundee United, Aberdeen, Hearts, St Johnstone, and FALKIRK have either beaten Rangers this season or left Ibrox with a share of the spoils.

I think people have a right to look at this one particular fixture and analyse why we have been unable to beat this lot in ten years or take a point off them, to date, this season when they ARE at their weakest.

I can take defeat what I can't take is so called Motherwell fans gloating how they saw a defeat coming. Yeah fukin mystic meg and 89 min winning goal what's the lottery numbers this week. Enjoy you're winnings judas pieces of silver

Rage post.

• Like 4

I can take defeat what I can't take is so called Motherwell fans gloating how they saw a defeat coming. Yeah fukin mystic meg and 89 min winning goal what's the lottery numbers this week. Enjoy you're winnings judas pieces of silver

Not sure how you can be upset about people correctly predicting the outcome of today's game. Nobody wanted Rangers to win or hoped they'd win, they just took the easy money as they suspected the result would be the same as usual.

• Like 1

No raging at the defeat really thought we had th

em for the taking. More like disgust post from all those that said they saw an 89 min goal coming.

To be fair I don't think people (myself included within that majority) actually saw a defeat coming in the 89th minute. A defeat sure....but not in that exact manner.

Not sure how you can be upset about people correctly predicting the outcome of today's game. Nobody wanted Rangers to win or hoped they'd win, they just took the easy money as they suspected the result would be the same as usual.

How was it the same as usuall???We lost an 89 min goal?Not 4 nil or 3 nil they were the usuallHow can the players have belief when some of the so called fans don't.And they have the bare faced cheek to criticise them.

Again, you get the same amount of points for a 4-0 defeat as you do when you have been beaten 2-1 to a last minute toe poke (that's what it looked like to me from where I was sitting).

The people who went to the bookies and put THEIR hard earned cash down on a Rangers victory called it right. I'd rather that wisnae the case but it is. I bet you one or two in the 'singing section' had money on a Rangers win today.....yet still sang and jumped about for large sections of the match supporting our team and were gutted that we lost how we did.

See if a wee lift makes it easier......each to their own.

I doubt they were whispering in Hateley's lug anytime we had a throw in that they had money on Rangers and that we were shite and hoped we didn't win.

But you judge away.

• Like 1

Just for the record I'm not raging at thedefeat I'm really hurting and people coming on saying I saw it coming REALLY hurts as I. Thought we were desperatly unlucky.

How were we desperately unlucky? We done very little going forward after the 1st half hour and pretty much settled for a draw after MacGregors save for the cameras.

Thought we did ok today although the 2nd half was poor we matched them. Not been happy with Clancy now for a while and he was always going to cost us today. Totally misjudged the throw in for their winner and we were lucky when his indecision could've led to a disaster for us with a pen and Randolph sent off. Nicky Law has also been crap now for a few weeks. On the plus side thought Humphrey did well and my old favourite Higgy did ok too. I hate early kick offs against the O.F. We get gubbed and i feel deflated aw Saturday. <_>