2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

if we bring someone in today or tomorrow can they play against levante?

No

as long as it's 24hrs prior to kick off? Or does that rule mean for the 1st leg?

It's nothing to do with 24hours prior to kick off, but the one squad change/signing allowed has to be registered before midnight CET the night before the first leg

Dundee Utd don't want to sell.

We do.

Dundee United are worse off financially than we are. I fully understand that strikers go for more than defenders, but DUFC have learnt how to get maximum value for their players, Goidwillie& probably Russel going for big £!

We really need to learn how to play the market

1346167083[/url'>' post='357911']

Clarkson is a starter for McGhee at Bristol Rovers - I doubt he is going anywhere on loans.

1346167697' post='357912']

never knew that thought he was a bench warmer at the other bristol

Dont want Clarkson anywhere near Fir Park. The so called Super striker who left to use some forum users words "score plenty of goals" has been found out. I would rather stay with the team as it is...

Where did this talk of Darren Dods come from?

I know there's not been much news of players in to discuss, but if you're going to make up rumours at least make them believable.

It was on a twitter feed. Once I find it I'll post it. For someone posing as an agent, he does tweet some shite.

Broadfoot to Aberdeen not happening according to Scott Burns. Aberdeen need a striker not a defender. I wiuld take him in a second if we lost Hutch. Guy has a lot of big game experience.

Riordian......I'd rather have Sheridan. Much improved since his time with us. Never happen though. We will being in a midfielder and defender. Nothing more......and that is based in Hutch leaving.

Broadfoot to Aberdeen not happening according to Scott Burns. Aberdeen need a striker not a defender. I wiuld take him in a second if we lost Hutch. Guy has a lot of big game experience.

Riordian......I'd rather have Sheridan. Much improved since his time with us. Never happen though. We will being in a midfielder and defender. Nothing more......and that is based in Hutch leaving.

I agree about Broadfoot but Sheridan? Really? He scored 5 goals in 32 games for St.Johnstone last season. He went through a hot streak where he scored 4 goals in 3 games and lived off that for the rest of the season. In other words he scored 1 goal in the last 20 games of last season. He's still looked fairly pish whenever I've seen him and even if we could sign him I'd stay well clear. No better than anything we have in my opinion.

Dont want Clarkson anywhere near Fir Park. The so called Super striker who left to use some forum users words "score plenty of goals" has been found out. I would rather stay with the team as it is...

i saw him arguing with ojaama in motherwell tesco the other day so even although he's a scottish internationalist and our player of the year in his final two seasons we definitely shouldn't sign him ever.

• Like 6

Would imagine Broadfoot would get a club down in England that can pay a lot more than anyone in the SPL.

Riordan, a big risk - could pay off big time or be a total waste of money. His performances for St. Johnstone last season were very poor, got to say I think I'd avoid which says a lot when you consider the undoubted talent he has.

Not really a big fan of Sheridan either.

I agree that we really need a midfielder. Would love someone like Andrew Shinnie, we are crying out for a player like that.

i saw him arguing with ojaama in motherwell tesco the other day so even although he's a scottish internationalist and our player of the year in his final two seasons we definitely shouldn't sign him ever.

There ain't one in motherwell

I personnaly dont think he is better than what we have right now!

As for the Tesco: Might go back to my Lee Miller post, although I have never mentioned Tesco Motherwell ( I am aware its in Wishaw) it has been confirmed by otehr memebers here that Lee Miller actually stays up here :wank:

Back page of the record this morning claims that Celtic are after the hump!! Apparently £200k will be enough to get him!!

Back to the good old robbing bastard days!

Just seen that and if we have said we're only looking for £200K someone needs to be seriously booted out of the negotiations.

We shouldn't be telling anyone what we are looking for, the buying club should be left in the dark as much as possible and lets see what their bid is, then try and up it from there as much as possible not putting a limit on it.

Just seen that and if we have said we're only looking for £200K someone needs to be seriously booted out of the negotiations.

We shouldn't be telling anyone what we are looking for, the buying club should be left in the dark as much as possible and lets see what their bid is, then try and up it from there as much as possible not putting a limit on it.

Two words

" Record" & "claims"

:rolleyes:

I know, just hate the way the story makes it seem we're desperate to sell.

:whistling: After all this is the same player that Liverpool and other top EPL clubs have looked at and been rumoured to be bidding for. So should we really be selling so cheaply to one of our rivals? :evilgrin:

Im not Humphry's biggest fan but I do appreciate what he can bring to the team.

This is mental however, at a time when McCall says we need to strengthen and bring in more players, why are we considering letting one of our best weapons leave for comparitive peanuts.

Im the first to admit that the Hump will only turn up for 1 game in 3, and even when he brings his boots he won't be at the races the full game. When he is on his game, and his team mates remember to play the ball into space infront of him, he is devastating.

Not just in goal creation, but as a pressure release. How many times have we been under the cosh and hemmed in, Randy throws the ball to the Hump and within seconds we are in the opposition box? Even against St Midden, when he came on, the rest of our team got more space because the Midden doubled up on him.

£200k, not for me.

Of course, this could be a case of the board telling McCall that if he really wants to keep Hutch then we need to offload someone.

* Or as others have pointed out, just pish in the papers!

I would have thought that the days of selling or rather giving our best players to the scum for pennies were long gone.

Not that I believe a word that the record prints or comes out of a record journalists mouth but surely the club will make a statement clarifying the situation. I really hope that we are not willing to sell an International winger, who has the ability to change games for a paltry 200k, especially to either of the scum.

It seems that this window might be a bad one for us if anything that has been printed can be believed. To lose Humphrey, Murphy and Hutchy would be a massive blow and could lead to serious problems this season. Especially if we have either limited funds or time to bring in replacements.

Cant help think the rat bastard liars are just printing stories to unsettle our players again.