2012/13 Ins & Outs Thread

SCDave

THIS POST NEEDS TO BE REMOVED

laugh.giffacepalm.gif

24684596.jpg

Hugely disappointed. Thought the 'offensive' post was actually going to be offensive. Let down.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Opened up the thread after I saw Dazzer greeting in the Shoutbox and spent a few minutes looking for another post by Frazzle as that surely couldn't be it... laugh.gif

• Like 4

Im not going to answer that, this forum is in the public domain. The post speaks for itself. Please dont encourage.

This from a copper who's avatar openly glorifies the harsh treatment the police hand out to black men simply because of the colour of their skin.

Hang your head in shame.

Good grief real slow news day, I'm guessing the pressers at Sellik and The Rangers must have been crap if Keith Jackson had time to come up with this drivel, £200k fir Humph get a grip man we apparently rejected that amount for Hutchy.

The gaffers comments seem to totally contradict this piece of pish.

We must have a big game coming up...........................oh wait we dowallbash.gifwallbash.gif fucking muppets

........................................................ Some of the comments on here about our own players are actually quite embarrassing. 3rd in the league last year, Cup Final the year before, regular European football. Not really sure what some of you want?

Only because the majority of our opponents have been more shyte than we have. I do not know how old you are or how long you have followed Motherwell, but quite frankly I've seen better Motherwell sides relegated :nod:

• Like 1

Only because the majority of our opponents have been more shyte than we have. I do not know how old you are or how long you have followed Motherwell, but quite frankly I've seen better Motherwell sides relegated :nod:

And?! That makes it okay to be castigating our own players? What's the quality of a side from decades ago got to do with anything? :huh::blink:

Did you refuse to celebrate our achievement of finishing 3rd last year because "it's only because the other teams are shyte"?

Not offended (which is hardly the point) but i agree with dazzer. A no doubt unintentionally dodgy comment. Sure the scramble to slaughter him as 'humourless' has more to do with the poster's general Humph love and rightious tone - no one thinks a reference a black jamaican player growing up in a wooden hut is problematic? Wise up.

• Like 1

Dazzer, if you genuinely believe Frazzle's post to be racist, you better pray to God* that your boy doesn't end up at Celtic Park and some of the abuse he could likely face there!!

*Other Gods are available.

Anybody who genuinely believes Frazzle's post is racist is an absolute fucking mile-oot.

1346274752[/url]' post='358195']

Not offended (which is hardly the point) but i agree with dazzer. A no doubt unintentionally dodgy comment. Sure the scramble to slaughter him as 'humourless' has more to do with the poster's general Humph love and rightious tone - no one thinks a reference a black jamaican player growing up in a wooden hut is problematic? Wise up.

It's all about intent.

I personally think you're reading too much in to it. The gag was simply a play on the long standing joke - going back as far as the early Only an Excuse stuff where the guy signing for Celtic supported them as a feotus - with the Kingston stuff chucked in for Jamaican context.

Bit more stereotypical than racist I'd say.

And?! That makes it okay to be castigating our own players? What's the quality of a side from decades ago got to do with anything? :huh::blink:

Did you refuse to celebrate our achievement of finishing 3rd last year because "it's only because the other teams are shyte"?

Stu, please read my post again, including the part quoted from Muzz .............................. I said nothing about it being OK to castigate our own players, and the reference to the quality of a side from decades ago serves to highlight the alarming decline in the beautiful game. Lastly, as a lifelong Motherwell fan why on earth would I refuse to celebrate any achievement ? Beit the SPL, the Isle of Man Tourny, the Lanarkshire Cup, or anything else. No matter the quality on offer, finishing ahead of the opposition is the end game for a professional FC surely.