Champions League Simplified

B.K.

Ive got my 'champs league tour top on in vegas today, the wife wasnt impressed when i donned it this morning, but she pissed herself when she saw the bitter look a dude wearing a rangers top shot me!

Well worth it just for seeing the fat c***s greetin, bitter, sunburnt face!

• Like 7

Ive got my 'champs league tour top on in vegas today, the wife wasnt impressed when i donned it this morning, but she pissed herself when she saw the bitter look a dude wearing a rangers top shot me!

I hope to do the same kind of thing in Phoenix in a fortnight thumbup.gif

That would've been worth the air far alone just to have seen. Everytime I see one of them wearing a former Rangers top I feel like telling them they need to move on, it's over, let it go..........

A week to the draw, and while I understand there is some form of draw after the ties are decided to determine who is the home team for the first leg etc, does anyone have any idea how they determine the day of the actual games as it appears Tuesday and Wednesday are both possibilities, and potentially when this might be confirmed.

Just a thought as could affect travel plans.

Did UEFA have a stadium inspection this week, anyone know how it went?

Don't suppose there'd be any chance of them allowing the POD north/south sections to be used with the current bucket seats? I personally think doon the front at the Cooper end at 18 yard line is a great spot.

I'm up for the charter with my old dad for Ukraine or Denmark. Couldnae take the heat in Greece or Turkey and have no desire to visit Instanbul any roads.

Istanbul's actually a fantastic place to visit -- just probably not so much on a fitba' trip.

" No no Hakan.. this is amber and claret, that's more of a yellowy-gol *STAB*.................."

:laugh: :laugh: almost chocked on my afternoon cuppa reading that. Just hope my sister doesn't see it, else my nephew aint coming with us.

East and West of Bosporus are like different countries, with different cultures. On the more Conservative east bank, a peely-wally Jock in a kilt with a sunburnt coupon, drippin in sweat, smelling of dairy, and with a dead beaver sporran aint gonna be confused as Bom-Bom :whistling:

there's more chance of one of our support dieing of a kebab overdose in istanbul than there is of anyone getting stabbed.

Of course, my comment was more of a wee joke about if someone's going to give you any bother, they aren't going to stop for a wee debate over shades of yellow.

I was in Turkey in March, it's a fantastic place.

Time to bump this thread up a little given the draw is on Friday.

Will UEFA decide on Fenerbahce - is their a decision to be made?

My hope again in order of preference would be:

Kiev

Copenhagen

Athens

and in distant 4th Fenerbahce

Anyone know what time the draw is on Friday? I have a meeting between 10am and 12 noon....

Time to bump this thread up a little given the draw is on Friday.

Will UEFA decide on Fenerbahce - is their a decision to be made?

My hope again in order of preference would be:

Kiev

Copenhagen

Athens

and in distant 4th Fenerbahce

Anyone know what time the draw is on Friday? I have a meeting between 10am and 12 noon....

11am

:evilgrin:

My preference from the current 4 is Kiev. Just looks logistically better; city centre stadium(s), and plenty hotels/restaurants/bars in condensed central area.

Then Copenhagen, (beer prices apart), Athens then Istanbul, although the possible temperatures in the final 2 really does worry me.

If Brugge gets added ............... then that's the one for me by a mile.

Is it just me that really wants Athens?

No I want Athens cos I can only fit in the game or a family holiday otherwise. Not sure of logistics in Greece mind you but am hoping I could combine the two and travel into Athens from a resort on the day of the game. Turkey would be a bit of a trek I believe cos any resorts are a good bit away from Istanbul.

Any help welcome btw if anyone knows the logistics of such an attempt.

............................... Turkey would be a bit of a trek I believe cos any resorts are a good bit away from Istanbul.

Any help welcome btw if anyone knows the logistics of such an attempt.

Black Sea resort ? Which woud also work for Kiev, if you holidayed around Odesa ..... 200 mile train trip to Kiev tho, or internal flight.