Champions League Simplified

B.K.

Why don't they offer post match to print tickets with the name on them for fans for Like 5 pounds prob costs almost nothing to physically print the tickets?

I like to keep mine so would def do this for a memento! And would raise some extra cash? Just a thought

I don't really get all the chat about what it says on the tickets. I completely understand keeping a brief as a keepsake - surely the fact it's the match ticket for a memorable game is the main point, not what it actually says on it?

I'm assuming folk aren't going to be touring their 'Motherwell European Ticket Exhibition' around the country or looking to sell it for huge profits in five years - I'd have thought it would be kept for your enjoyment and nostalgic purposes in the future. The fact it was a used match ticket for the first ever home tie in the Champions League is the special factor, no?

If not, just write it in pen... :P

I can see the general point, for example I still have a pic of the scoreboard Vs Man United purely because it says Motherwell/Man United. It would only be a keepsake for me if we get to the level of playing Inter Milan or someone like that though. Under the circumstances I think getting the tickets on sale ASAP overshadows anything.

I've been posting on this board since it was conceived as WelltrustFC.net, and was posting on FirParkCorner.com years before that, and I thought I'd never be surprised about how much Motherwell fans moan about stuff, but this thread has amazed me.

I think it's great testament to how well things are going on and off the pitch at our club just now that all the moaners can get their knickers in a twist about is the wording on Champions League tickets!

• Like 1

I don't really get all the chat about what it says on the tickets. I completely understand keeping a brief as a keepsake - surely the fact it's the match ticket for a memorable game is the main point, not what it actually says on it?

I'm assuming folk aren't going to be touring their 'Motherwell European Ticket Exhibition' around the country or looking to sell it for huge profits in five years - I'd have thought it would be kept for your enjoyment and nostalgic purposes in the future. The fact it was a used match ticket for the first ever home tie in the Champions League is the special factor, no?

If not, just write it in pen... :P

i gave the club so MUCH before i moved over to cyprus

im happy for it to go in a draw :nod:

Already decided I won't be going to the away Champions League game for a couple of reasons. Money involved, potential opponents and locations, strong feeling a 'better' trip will be waiting for us in August (even if EL) and so on.

If we drew Bruge I might need to rethink some of this.

probably get my champs league ticket before heading to grangemouth 2moro whens the ticket office open on a monday? I'm too blind to see it on the official. Cheers in advance

edit never mind found it now 9.15am – 4.30pm

Dont think so. Trabzonspor would replace Fenerbahce and then swap seeded/non-seeded position with Bruges.

Doubt it will happen anyway.

http://www.uefa.com/...id=1832524.html

That quote states the following:

For the time being, therefore, Fenerbahçe may participate in the UEFA competition for which they are eligible, pending a final decision of the UEFA disciplinary body on the matter

The question is - when will this decision be taken? Surely before the 20th July..