Champions League Simplified

B.K.

Most pubs per head of population in Europe apparently.

Ferry from Rosyth or Hull to Zeebrugge would be a fine adventure. Went Newcastle to Ijmuiden for the Utrecht game. Cheap booze on the o/n ferry meant a rough 1st day in Amsterdam tho !

Rosyth has been freight only for going on 2 years now and Hull means a lengthy bus trip or a far from cheap trip by car , round about £200 per head just for the boat and the crossing takes about 13 hours from Hull.

Eurostar at a third of the price would be a better and comfier adventure

Istanbul or Athens would be better than either

pano have wen't down the fans route like motherwell

4000 members in the first week raising 4 million euro

they have also signed some new players

I heard that they have raised the money by using the rangers model of not paying their taxes.

once germany pay up for what they did in the war they will be one of the riches countries in europe :nod:http://digitaljournal.com/article/319064

they do have a fan base in the 50-60000 range

They really are getting desperate if that's their economic solution. Would it not just have been easier to have their citizens actually pay the taxes they owe?

I'm sure if that was ever paid out, all the countries Greece fought over the centuries would ask for a slice. How much interest would Iran get on a 2000 year old debt?

They really are getting desperate if that's their economic solution. Would it not just have been easier to have their citizens actually pay the taxes they owe?

I'm sure if that was ever paid out, all the countries Greece fought over the centuries would ask for a slice. How much interest would Iran get on a 2000 year old debt?

its only the poor that pay taxes over here :ph34r:

What's the concensus ? Are folks going regardless or are some going dependant on who we draw, and are some assuming an immediate exit and opting for EL trip ?

3, (maybe 4), of us biting the bullet and going regardless, although quite how we get there remains to be seen :mellow:

Was planning on going regardless but starting a new job 30th July so doubt I'll get time off in my first 2 weeks, although if it does transpire that it's Brugge I'll certainly try my hardest to be there. I better be able to make the Europa League or I'll be gutted!

Was planning on going regardless but starting a new job 30th July so doubt I'll get time off in my first 2 weeks, although if it does transpire that it's Brugge I'll certainly try my hardest to be there. I better be able to make the Europa League or I'll be gutted!

New Emloyers are duty bound to honour prior holidays.

New Emloyers are duty bound to honour prior holidays.

Aye but since I won't know what days I need until the 20th July I'd have needed to book 7 or 8 days holiday to guarantee I had the time off (days I'll need for the group stages of some competition hopefully!). Had the 2 weeks down as provisional at my current job and was just gonna let them know what days I needed when the draw was made.

What's the concensus ? Are folks going regardless or are some going dependant on who we draw, and are some assuming an immediate exit and opting for EL trip ?

3, (maybe 4), of us biting the bullet and going regardless, although quite how we get there remains to be seen :mellow:

We're going regardless I think.

I'm off to Wickerman Festival a week tomorrow, so I'm going to have to give my credit card to a trustworthy mate and just tell them to book me onto whatever flight they opt for after the draw next Friday! :lol:

A definite 5 for all opponents and 6 for 3 ( I am still swithering on Fenerbahce/Istanbul) and 7 for Copenhagen/Kiev

That said my passport was lost/stolen at Edinburgh Airport a few weeks back. Applied straight away for replacement but no sign yet. Not panicking just yet.....:huh: