Party Time - Champion League Well V Dundee Utd

Welldaft Mk1

Hopefully the prices will get in a good crowd for a great party atmosphere from both sets of fans. Really looking forward to a great fun day with no pressure - and it's my birthday. Just got to work out whether to take my son or head to the pub!

I'll have a wee tear in my eye on Sunday as this looks like the last game I'll make it to for a while. Starting a new job which means I'll be working Saturdays and even midweek nights. I've not miss many games over the years so to miss game after game over a season is going to be tough. Hopefully we get a lot of Sunday games when the fixtures for the next season come out!

Would be good if we got a real game but with nothing to play for for either team I'm not sure if that's what we'll get but I suppose most people will be going along as a thank you for a successful season.

As posted on the other thread the club have agreed to allow the Bois to hold a Champions League party (or flagwavers fundraiser) in the Cooper Suite afterwards. Everyone is invited, normal Cooper Suite punters are not being forced out, after the game all will be as normal, tellys on, have your chat. Anyone who wants to stay on for the party afterwards can do so. No fee at the door but there will be buckets on hand for donations to pay for the equipment hire and hopefully raise a few quid for the lads displays next season. There is no finish time, imagine it will fizzle out naturally so we'll play that by ear. :whistling:

:crying:

This is going to be an extra special day for both clubs as they have both qualified for Europe and by the the price reduction there should be a bumper crowd.

Just checked the national rail website and the earliest I could get to Motherwell is 14:03

If this match was played on Saturday at the same time I could (would) have done a day trip from Rochdale to celebrate the season and give due thanks to Craggs & Forbes & the rest of the team.

If this match was played on Saturday at the same time I could (would) have done a day trip from Rochdale to celebrate the season and give due thanks to Craggs & Forbes & the rest of the team.

you'll just have to settle for an afternoon of on street grooming.

made a rash tackle and came off worse

I though he may have broken something due to the say they kept his leg straight but he seemed okay when he was walking around the pitch at the end of the game

• Like 1

made a rash tackle and came off worse

I though he may have broken something due to the say they kept his leg straight but he seemed okay when he was walking around the pitch at the end of the game

Hate to spoil the party guys but according to sources oor Stevie might be strutting his stuff at Tynecastle next season. :blink: