European (Third) Kit For Next Season

WilliePettigrew

• 1 month later...

Is it true that Large & XL short-sleeved are sold out and won't be back in stock until September? Surely not.

Hi Frazzle,

It is indeed true. Demand for the kit has been huge and the first delivery is sold out in those sizes.

The way we order the kit is to split it into three separate deliveries, one at launch, one in September/October, and a pre-Christmas delivery. Unfortunately these are not manufactured by Puma at the same time but go through the manufacturing process in time for each delivery. Factory time is booked up months in advance and it is almost impossible to bring these scheduled deliveries forward.

We have asked Puma to lok at it for us as there is obviously a huge opportunity to sell more kits. They are trying everything they can but I'm afraid it looks unlikely that they will be able to help.

On the one hand it's very disappointing for those who miss out but on the other it is fantastic that the kit has been so well received and has sold in such numbers.

Ifr the situation changes you can be sure I will be on here shouting about it.

Cheers mate

Alan P

Disaster! It's my birthday next week and had given the missus very strict instructions! Will need to think of something else now.

It's a shame for you guys aswell because there's bound to be a load of folk who won't buy it now, myself included, because I was buying it for the European trips and I suspect they will be over by September!

Edit: Man City away for me instead, I think.

Disaster! It's my birthday next week and had given the missus very strict instructions! Will need to think of something else now.

I trust there are still some medium shirts left though?

There's an idea Frazzle, put them through a boil wash and they'll soon be big enough.