Europa League 2012/13 Discussion Thread

David

Yes,

Hearts have Athletic Bilbao (finalists last year) not Athletico Madrid (winners) in their pot.

I'm shooting my source as we speak...............-)

Hearts could also have potentially won a watch if Anorthosis are thrown out and and they draw Dila Gori.

They're the lowest seeds left in the tournament. They've only been seeded due to the fact that no outcome to the match has been decided yet.

On a chance of getting through scale, would take Prague or Bordeaux. Levante and Lisbon would be great experiences to visit but seeing some of their results last season - Lisbon knocked Man City out Europa last season - they may be ones to avoid. Not heard a lot of HAPOEL and really don't want to, a midweek trip to Israel for the players is a fair treck and certainly is not the most ideal.

Any one of Prague, Bordeaux, Lisbon and Levante and I'll be happy, all of them seem fairly easy and cheap ish to get to, not to mention the alcohol prices on offer in Prague!

Hearts do have a 1/5 chance of getting the easiest possible route to the group stages.

Anorthosis are bound to be thrown out, and Dila Gori would otherwise be nowhere near the seeded pot.

I don't think we have any winnable ties in that list. :cry:

Sporting for me though, Lisbon is a cracking city!