Straight Question(S) To The Board Of Mfc Re. Sfl Proposal

Steve Diggle

Dear Motherwell Football Club,

Were any members of our board of directors involved in the discussions that led to the communication document that was sent to SFL clubs over the past few days.

If so, will you disclose why in a statement?

And, how do you feel it affects or aligns with your recent statement on sporting integrity and action of conducting the well society ballot?

If no, will you distance yourself from it in a statement?

Just bought my season ticket today and want to know whether to phone up for a refund or not?

• Like 4

I think we have been duped as the saying goes.

Clubs react to outrage from fans, ticket sales and renewals increased while all along there was a safety net in place for the cheats. And if the smaller clubs dare cry foul we will cut them off and form their own league, the main concern is looking after rangers.

What a fooking disgrace and i hope Motherwell weren't aware of this or i feel an almighty backlash for them.

Here's an idea why don't we just create an old firm league of celtic and Rangers give them all the money and bow every time they bestow a look upon us lowly peasants.

Spl,sfa time we reminded them the game belongs to the fans.

I think we have been duped as the saying goes.

Clubs react to outrage from fans, ticket sales and renewals increased while all along there was a safety net in place for the cheats. And if the smaller clubs dare cry foul we will cut them off and form their own league, the main concern is looking after rangers.

What a fooking disgrace and i hope Motherwell weren't aware of this or i feel an almighty backlash for them.

Here's an idea why don't we just create an old firm league of celtic and Rangers give them all the money and bow every time they bestow a look upon us lowly peasants.

Spl,sfa time we reminded them the game belongs to the fans.

My thoughts exactly and Motherwell will have been aware of this statement and if not then why not?

The document today is an insult to the intelligence of football fans.

The statement that an expulsion would lead to financial meltdown. This means that Rangers and Celtic can do anything and cheat to the highest degree and it would never lead to expulsion because it would lead to financial meltdown. Shameful.

The document today is an insult to the intelligence of football fans.

The statement that an expulsion would lead to financial meltdown. This means that Rangers and Celtic can do anything and cheat to the highest degree and it would never lead to expulsion because it would lead to financial meltdown. Shameful.

That's their opinion (right or wrong). However, the SFL can still reject and then the fun would really start.

Motherwell FC. Please release a statement on the clubs position in respect of this plan. Do we as a community club feel it is acceptable to bully and threaten our future SFL partners to save the skin of a club that not so long ago wanted to ditch us for England? If not, why did we allow this document to be circulated given we have a representative on the SPL board?

I was trying to figure out how to scrape together enough money to buy a Well Society membership given the financial shortfall anticipated by the club caused by doing the right thing and listening to the views of the fans as I felt it was my duty as a supporter.

I will now wait a little to see what transpires before I decide whether MY club is worthy of that sacrafice.

Fair questions so far. I hope the club replies soon and I really really really hope they do not approve of forming an SPL2 and in no way endorsed that communication. The whole spirit of the NO vote is that Rangers should not get any special treatment and that we are willing to bear the consequnces of that stance regardless of what they may be.

There should be no vote

There should be no reconstruction

( at least not in the rushed manner this is apparently being done at )

This whole situation makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. We now know the price of sporting integrity (£1 million). I have also held of renewing my ST and joining the Trust and was about to do so after the vote result today. This is now back on hold until the club unequivacally comes out and rejects this stitch up.

I have been critical of Aberdeen in the past but they are the only club to have rejected this out of hand. MFC please do the same and respect the wishes of the majority of the fans.

This whole situation makes me sick to the pit of my stomach. We now know the price of sporting integrity (£1 million). I have also held of renewing my ST and joining the Trust and was about to do so after the vote result today. This is now back on hold until the club unequivacally comes out and rejects this stitch up.

I have been critical of Aberdeen in the past but they are the only club to have rejected this out of hand. MFC please do the same and respect the wishes of the majority of the fans.

Exactly this, the SPL equivalent of 30 pieces of silver. I have seen Flow on these and other boards as fast as lightning on other matters and his silence says a lot. He is the MFC Communication officer so where is our communication from the board on this ridiculous document.??

They knew about this all day yesterday and were at the meeting, bollocks to giving them time they knew what they were doing all along. I can't wait to read this statement and see how they can justify this...oh right...we need money or we go into administration, well we have been there and done that, didn't seem to affect Dundee much doing it twice and the SFA/SPL will bend over backwards to accommodate a member SPL team after all.

BTW there is not a raging as fuck smillie. search.gifI like these though fuk.gifireful1.gif

I must admit to being a little concerned at the lack of statement from our club so far given the implications of what's going on.

However, that said, tonight is the deadline for the Well Society vote, so I'm hoping that the plan is perhaps to count the results quickly and issue a statement ASAP covering both issues.

Heard a wee rumour that the vote was 1000 votes NO - 2 votes YES and they've counted them a good few times "just in case they get the vote wrong on Wed" :lol:

Allegedly :ph34r:

Well we know 1. Who is the other? laugh.gif

Imagine if that is true, that would mean that the board members who had a vote crossed the No box. Why couldn't they have just said that a fortnight ago and saved all the fuss? laugh.gif