Everton

dmacd1

It will be.....but I also hope it is not at the expense of our own players achieving full match fitness before the CL games. I expect these players will only get 10-15 mins for a variety of reasons.

I agree with this.

Wee bit surprised there's going to be cameos, but can't see them being on for long if there are. This is vital preparation for the competitive games ahead, just like any other pre-season match.

2 pm kick off for this one

early kick off might catch some out

I didn't know that, so cheers for the heads up. Anyone know why it's at 2pm?

I agree with this.

Wee bit surprised there's going to be cameos, but can't see them being on for long if there are. This is vital preparation for the competitive games ahead, just like any other pre-season match.

I was just in the ticket office, and the lady said its now a 130pm kick off. Got changed this morning. I presume this will be confirmed on the 'fishel site.

I was just in the ticket office, and the lady said its now a 130pm kick off. Got changed this morning. I presume this will be confirmed on the 'fishel site.

Yeah, just be confirmed by the club on Twitter. Changed at the request of Everton.

edit: see you already seen it

now 130 pm! hope it doesnt mean some poor sod shows up a 5 to 2

initial thought about early ko was to save floodlights but think that'll be more weather dependant

edit: see you already seen it

now 130 pm! hope it doesnt mean some poor sod shows up a 5 to 2

initial thought about early ko was to save floodlights but think that'll be more weather dependant

My shift was meant to be until 2.30pm, however I would have been able to finish at 1.45pm after a conf call. Since the KO has now been moved forward, I will not be able to make it.

Pretty shite after asking people to cover for me....:wank:

Quite a lot of people work 1/2 shifts on a Sat ...thats a few of us wont make the game now ...wish the club would start to think of the fans just for once ....why change the kick off by 1 1/2 hours days before the game ...once again a total joke .

I know they say its at the request of Everton ..well tell them they agreed to 3.00 to start with and thats when it will be ...really does put you off bothering about travelling for a few hours to get to a game ...

What with all the carry on all summer with Rangers and the leagues bursting yer head every day ....then the tickets for the Champions league games go on sale for season ticket holders for all of 3 days, before you even know what date the game is on ( 1 in 4 chance of guessing it right ) against who ( 1 in 4 chance of guessing it right ) ...they then switch Hammys testimonial to 1.30 a few days before the match .

Do the people running this club actually want to totally piss everyone off before the season has even started ...cause I am !!

I see your point Davkel.

I'm sure there's a good reason though, and as everton are doing us a favour to an extent, they can call the shots.

However with all the talk of what people can do to help the club, it needs to be a 2 way street. What they don't need is a load of PR muck ups, especially with the impending doom the tabloids tell us we face.

Suits me better on this occasion, but is a bit short notice, and might catch some folk out that don't follow club news online.

maybe its been moved to accommodate fans

remember the last time Everton fans saying train times were an issue

quick look show easiest trains back to liverpool depart at 16:54 and last decent one at 17:53

or maybes its just to get them home at decent hour by bus car etc

who knows? but Its hammells testimonial, managed by his testimonial volunteer committee not the club

I dont think its ideal moving the ko a few days before the event, but im pretty sure those making the decision didnt think it was ideal either so something has influenced it

who knows? but Its hammells testimonial, managed by his testimonial volunteer committee not the club

I dont think its ideal moving the ko a few days before the event, but im pretty sure those making the decision didnt think it was ideal either so something has influenced it

i heard the committee only found out on twitter!! :ph34r:

Quite a lot of people work 1/2 shifts on a Sat ...thats a few of us wont make the game now ...wish the club would start to think of the fans just for once ....why change the kick off by 1 1/2 hours days before the game ...once again a total joke .

I know they say its at the request of Everton ..well tell them they agreed to 3.00 to start with and thats when it will be ...really does put you off bothering about travelling for a few hours to get to a game ...

Boohoo!

Just imagine the outrage on here had MFC refused the ko time change and Everton withdrew!