Everton

dmacd1

I take it if you paid with a twenty the club would be happy to keep the change or would that put the turnstyle operator in a dodgy position?

its Hammys testimonial fund that would receive it would it not?

wondered about the straight donation at gates myself for club games, not sure how procedures work if each turnstyle operator balances their own takings etc maybe a question for the steelmen forever thread

Just a wee thought, but is there no way that we, as fans could just arrange to do this?

I mean, if the club have to do it, it's a wage for the bucketholder.

as part of the steelmen forever campaign the club has asked for fans help

there's form on the official site for details to be passed to the club to Get Involved

would be good to see a few former players at this game.

It will be.....but I also hope it is not at the expense of our own players achieving full match fitness before the CL games. I expect these players will only get 10-15 mins for a variety of reasons.

Perhaps a bit mean-spirited but see if I was an opposition manager it wouldn't matter a toss whether my player was Stevie Hammell's best mate of 20 years I'd be buggered if I would let him turn out in his testimonial on Saturday.

Boot on the other foot I'd be seriously hacked off if one of our paper thin squad turned out for another team and picked up some daft injury that ruled him out of the Champions League games or the start of the season.

Players currently without clubs or who have retired are obviously a little different but I'd be a little surprised if players currently contracted for other teams are involved.

Perhaps a bit mean-spirited but see if I was an opposition manager it wouldn't matter a toss whether my player was Stevie Hammell's best mate of 20 years I'd be buggered if I would let him turn out in his testimonial on Saturday.

Boot on the other foot I'd be seriously hacked off if one of our paper thin squad turned out for another team and picked up some daft injury that ruled him out of the Champions League games or the start of the season.

Players currently without clubs or who have retired are obviously a little different but I'd be a little surprised if players currently contracted for other teams are involved.

Totally agree......with a further add on. I wouldn't like to see Jim O'Brien get 60 mins over the likes of Omar Daley (steady!) for match sharpness factors as well. As I said above the cameos should be kept brief.