Everton

dmacd1

Seen McCall said on MFC TV that Page & Saunders have picked up slight knocks and won't be risked against Everton. Fucking hell, this is going to be some makeshift defence we put out tomorrow.

Although on the plus side young Adam Cummins seems to be available, liked the look of him against Aberdeen last year. So he might get the nod at centre back with Ramsden. With either Hateley or Devlin at full back.

EDIT-

The Blues will be boosted by the return of Darron Gibson, Nikica Jelavic, John Heitinga and Tim Cahill for Saturday's game

From the Everton website. I know it's a friendly and results don't matter etc. but I hope we improve from the last few games or particularly with our weakned defence this could be another pumping.

Don't know if its been said before but I hope mcfadden playing doesnt take away the fact this game is for hammell.

Really excited, feels like havent been to game in ages!!

The point of a testimonial is to provide a financial package to someone who has clocked up 10 yrs service.

McFadden playing will pit a few extra bums on seats.

He'll play a bit part at the request of Stevie Hamell (not the club)

I think everybody can get that

Missed the start on Everton TV so didn't catch the line-ups, but looks like most of our first team out there at the moment. Humphrey, Murphy and Law linking up well, Higdon missed a couple of half chances, Tim Howard with a couple of saves to make.

Duh, just noticed the starting lineups are below the video stream:

Everton: Howard, Hibbert, Distin, Duffy, Neville, Osman, Coleman, Fellaini, Cahill, Vellios, Anichebe

Motherwell: Randolph, Hammell, Law, Hateley, Humphrey, Ojamaa, Higdon, Murphy, Lasley, Ramsden, Cummins