Fans Display V Panathinaikos

Dee

This should look fantastic, well done guys!

Like others said above the east stand is almost 100% sold out. The only seats left at 4pm yesterday when I was up were the restricted views behind the pillar!

That's great. Pleasantly surprised.

Maybe have to open up the south stand?

I'm sure something can be arranged in regards to putting bigger flags to be laid on the unused seats!

In terms of the poster paper, one side is either claret or amber with the reverse side white. Please make sure coloured side is facing the pitch when you hold these aloft unless you have an all white sheet in which case just just hold it either way!

Again can I ask if you know what these are for please try and explain to anyone around you who may not. At the cup final we managed to get instructions printed on the back but this time we don't so we are relying on everyone to get the word out!

Dee, any chance you guys could create a facebook post like your first on here for us to share with friends who are going to the game

or ask the club to post one like it, I know three or four groups who dont do steelmenonline but will be in the East

edit: and give us a link on here for us to find it!

cant believe Im asking for facebook feckin hate it, 'Mon the Twitter!

Or even have the club put up posters at the top of the stairs and on the gates outside letting the fans know what is going on?

They biggest game in the clubs history with a full house. Who'll stop and just read these posters? To be honest,.I thnk the best way to prmotoe it would be via the official website.

Another great chance to make a great display! Great work from Dee and the boys over the last few occasions, surely set to continue.

They biggest game in the clubs history with a full house. Who'll stop and just read these posters? To be honest,.I thnk the best way to prmotoe it would be via the official website.

Another great chance to make a great display! Great work from Dee and the boys over the last few occasions, surely set to continue.

To be fair, I'd expect far more people to see the posters than to see it on the official site.

And there's no way it'll be a full house.

I don't foresee a problem here. If you arrive at the ground to find a big bit of coloured paper on every seat including your own and don't know to hold up the thing then you shouldn't be allowed out the house.

As for the timing, once those that know when to do it hold them up, everyone else will follow suit.

• Like 3

I don't foresee a problem here. If you arrive at the ground to find a big bit of coloured paper on every seat including your own and don't know to hold up the thing then you shouldn't be allowed out the house.

"This is shite, imagine making you rip yer ain tickertape.."

• Like 1

Exactly. Reminds me of the Eddie Izzard piece about flying. "Why do they tell you how to fasten your seat belt? I feel that knowledge should be a minimum requirement before stepping on a plane".

• Like 1

As long as we don't have those clappy stick things I am sure this will be brilliant. Well done to everyone invloved. :notworthy:

:lol:

Good point. Those things were fucking horrific and completely destroyed any hint of an atmosphere.