The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

Aye, I'd prefer to avoid Rangers myself in this round.

I view their squad they have as a mid-high end ranking SPL side so there would be the same potential for difficulties as there would be getting an Aberdeen, Inverness, or St Mirren on the wrong day.

But it's going to be an absolute circus for whoever the first SPL team is to get them. As Big Stall says I think you can forget all talk of boycotts they will be all out get one over on the SPL and whoever it is the play, doubtless with their media apologists hyping it up.

I'd personally rather we avoided that circus for the moment. Bring them on later when focus has shaded a touch.

dont want rangers - home or away, someone else can have them. Was the story about Charles Green and £1 entry to Ibrox cup games true?????

as above...........

did anyone hear the story that, if Rangers were drawn at home in any cup games against SPL teams, he was going to charge £1 to get in and £14 for a programme?

his thoughts being that he hopes all the fans would buy a programme so Rangers get the money, but dont need to split it?

Rangers fans may still boycott - so we dont get any money, i know it has to be agreed between the two clubs - but he might say £25 to get in, The Rangers Season tickets holders in for free

no doubt we will agree to that!!

will be interesting - in recent years, cup games have been £10 / £15

Now, now, no need to be so rude.

Canny win with some folk on here, show a bit of positivity and this is what you get in return. :evilgrin:

You actually only come on here to gloat. I mean I haven't heard you on the Inverness threads. Why would you want to heap praise on "your" team eh?

Ibrox bee interesting to see the boycott as we'll be due half the gate

Reckon green might try to do a cheap price , although we have to agree to it

I'm pretty sure the gate is only shared in Scottish Cup ties.

Green is simply playing to the masses with this £1 entry talk. Anyone who knows the rules knows full well it can't happen, yet the Sevco fans are stupid enough to think it will happen.

No agreement on admission price = standard league prices apply.