The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

Reading these automated post thingy's makes me laugh enough without even starting on the rest of the guff that's posted.

"NEVER forget what Murray and Whyte did to this club..."

and

"Murray and Whyte cannot, and should not, ever be forgiven for what they did to our club!"

Are they that fucking thick that they don't realise without Murray there would have been no nine in a row for a start? We didnae hear the stupid fuckers moaning about what he was doing to "their club" when they were winning the league year after year.

Fucking disgusting club.

Hope they fuckin' implode.

The best one is the whole "if rangers play in the street we will follow from the pavement".

Their patter is horrendous.

• Like 1

Can I ask what this talk of revenge from rangers is all about? It wasn't us or the SPL who forced them to spend money they didn't have on players and wages and caused their debts. Shouldn't they be more annoyed with Murray and whyte with putting them into this position rather than blaming others or is that too much logic for scottish football?

Would love for someone to explain to me how the SPL are more responsible for Rangers problems than Murray and Whyte and all the other hangers on they had for years.

Going into the Third Division hasn't made the Rangers support any less bitter, bigotted or scummy, or any more intelligent. There will be some who believe we're due revenge because they're thick and twisted, and there will be others who know the truth but will go along with it anyway.

Ultimately, this is the first chance the majority of the Rangers support get this season to fully indulge in the hatred they so clearly get off on. This revenge chat, and some of the other deluded pish they come out with, is a perfect example of that.

Always keep in mind we're dealing with hate-filled wee bigots here.

The fact is folks, they cannot and will not change. It's beaten into them from birth. They hate anything that's not them and have a completely deluded sense of superiority... Though most of the feckers won't understand that as they are as thick as pig shit. I'd love to go along but wouldn't trust Strathclyde's finest to keep our away support safe if we beat them in their own midden.

See .. I'd like to go.

But I stay in Partick and I'm a wee bit concerned about getting the living sh't kicked out of me on the subway.

Think I'll give it a miss. I'm fond of ma baws.

1 Stop!!! Ya big fearty... Just watch it in the Rosevale then.

I'd love to go along but wouldn't trust Strathclyde's finest to keep our away support safe if we beat them in their own midden.

I agree to an extent but, if anything, that encourages me more to go than to miss out. I'm a Motherwell supporter going to a Motherwell game - intimidation by a bunch of knuckle-draggers and the prospect of something kicking off won't change that. If it did, ultimately they win.

These inbred-mutant fukkers seem blind to the fact their beloved Rangers are no more. Like Leith Athletic, St Bernards, Kings Park, Third lanark, etc., they are busto, borspeeld, palladis caput, poprsje, bustoa, rintakuva, poprsie, biust, brjostmynd, bankrot, kraschlandning, buste, prnddelw :laugh:

• Like 1

1346691846[/url]' post='359092']

One thing that must be said, this will be a game to leave the children at home and pack the boxing gloves and chibs because there will be mayhem outside Ibrox when we win.

If folk can't take losing at fitba then they need to re-evaluate their life to be honest.

1346692753[/url]' post='359098']

I agree to an extent but, if anything, that encourages me more to go than to miss out. I'm a Motherwell supporter going to a Motherwell game - intimidation by a bunch of knuckle-draggers and the prospect of something kicking off won't change that. If it did, ultimately they win.

We're all Motherwell supporters on this site, and we've all got choices to make. I just wouldn't subject my kids to their poison before, during and after the game..

a good draw for us.

a great chance to beat them for the first time in a decade and some dosh as well which should help us strengthen the squad.

noising them up in the 0-0 game a while ago was priceless, the 'he came from the well to send you hell' banner was a belter. more of the same please.

• Like 1

I found the obsession with not taking points off Rangers last season chronic. I genuinely didn't understand some of the criticism McCall received for his cautious approach against them. However...

McCall better have our players right up for this game with a complete and unshakeable belief that we will win. Forget the size of the crowd, the media furore or the 'history' of the (now defunct) club. This is not a team to show fear or respect to any more.

Get right fucking tore into them!

• Like 2

This is a interesting draw, Rangers are not as strong as they once were and are probably have a similar standard of player of the likes of Dundee United, Hearts or Aberdeen. I would have preferred to have met them at Fir Park but there is no reason why we can't go to Ibrox and get a result. Bring it on!

We should rest the first team squad and play with our under 20's as we shouldn't lower ourselves for a mickey mouse tournament as we have the league and Europe to play for. The sheer embarrassment factor that we don't put out our first team to play their wee team would make Green apopolectic in the meedja and would have Keevins et all screaming about 'lack of respect'. Go on Stuart, play the kids. :evilgrin:

• Like 1

When we beat them last year, they never held us back at ft. Was interesting to say least outside.

When we beat them last year, they never held us back at ft. Was interesting to say least outside.

Obviously there's the added factor of everything that's went on (and the fact we might win) but there's always the potential for it to kick off anyway. We usually get the subway to the game and back and that's always a riot when the hordes clock you're not one of them. Some interesting moments to say the least (think my favourite was when a couple of Currants got off at Cessnock and tried to drag 'Flow off the train)... :lol:

Think we'll give the subway a miss for this one though! The prospect of something going off won't stop us from being there though!