The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

Regarding the boycott chat, from what I've heard it was Traynor on the radio earlier who apparently claimed he'd been on a Motherwell forum and read all about us boycotting the game. Obviously we know he's just made it up but it seems the wee diddy mob fans have believed his ramblings.

Most likely posted before but fuck it.

'Lance Armstrong will be stripped of his Tour De France titles.

I have decided to call myself The Lance Armstrong, buy his old bike, claim his titles & demand entry into next years tour. If anyone objects I will call them a bigot.

Lance Armstrong then, Lance Armstrong now, Lance Armstrong forever.

We don't do cycling away

• Like 11

Some of its hilarious though. Personal highlight so far is a guy posting a photo of the Inverness support as proof that we've been 'boycotting' our own games at Fir Park... :lol:

Apparently it's now on Twitter as proof that Motherwell fans don't go to Motherwell games. :lol:

SPLCROWD2.jpg

Fucking thick bastards. :lol:

Regarding the boycott chat, from what I've heard it was Traynor on the radio earlier who apparently claimed he'd been on a Motherwell forum and read all about us boycotting the game. Obviously we know he's just made it up but it seems the wee diddy mob fans have believed his ramblings.

Would that be Armageddon Traynor ??? What a motor-mouthed fudd he is :wank: .............. and the Inbreds believe him :P :P :P

Most Rangers fans have never seen the inside of Ibrox so they won't have a clue about Fir Park.

What's all this obsession with attendances now that rangers are on about. Who gives a f**k? We have a low support at home compared to them, aye fair enough. Am sure folk watch sportscene now and count seat rather than watch the highlights.

Was talking to a couple of newco fans at work and they were saying how they thought they would scud us and then started having a go about how they had 46000 fans at ipox on sunday compared to our 4000 but I shut the fuckers up by pointing out that this was 3000 less that the start of the season and that if you take away the 38000 season ticket holders then their pay at the gate fans had dropped by over 25% in a month!

I am away in Northumbria all week and was hoping for an away tie, so as not to lose my "free" home cup game. Sure I did not have the Gers at Ibrox in mind. More Stenhousemuir.

Still if I was around I would be sorely tempted to go along. Last time I was there was a 4-1 defeat. I think it was when Boyd screamed one in and Sutton hit a fantastic volley.

Yes it will be a heated atmosphere, but it always is.

The lads deserve a decent support.

This is another favourite that the h**s are creaming over on Twitter:

295162_313075542123960_403554574_n.jpg

Personally I'm struggling to see the relevance of a Hibs support at Fir Park clearly sometime before the game's even started. :lol:

Its not Hibs its Celtic I'm sure, and apart from the fact its the away stand, its clear from the cones in the pitch its a good half hour before kick off.