The Scottish Communities League Cup

nethertonwellfan

I'm pretty sure the gate is only shared in Scottish Cup ties.

Green is simply playing to the masses with this £1 entry talk. Anyone who knows the rules knows full well it can't happen, yet the Sevco fans are stupid enough to think it will happen.

No agreement on admission price = standard league prices apply.

Gates are split

Clubs have to agree price, EDIT: no rule mentioned for SFL v SPL club :doh: though if two SFL clubs and no agreement standard prices for the higher league club apply

Just going to ad to the circus surrounding this game

9. ADMISSION MONIES AND SHARE OF GATES

9.1 In all rounds of the Cup Competition, excluding the Semi-Finals and Final

Tie, the Board Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission or the

actual minimum admission price, whichever is the greater for adults,

juveniles and senior citizens shall, after deducting 15% by the Home Club,

be divided equally between the two Clubs participating in each tie. Prior to

the commencement of the Cup Competition in each season, the Board shall fix the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission in respect

of both the clubs in membership of The Scottish Premier League and each

division of The Scottish Football League. The share of admission money in

terms of this Rule must be paid to the Visiting Club within ten days of the

date of the match. Any Club failing to pay, detail or return as before

provided, or any Club failing immediately to report non-payments of receipts

due to it, shall be dealt with as the Board may think fit.

9.2 Any Club wishing to charge less than the Board Minimum Recommended

Prices of Ground Admission must obtain the consent of its opponents prior to the match taking place and the agreed admission prices shall be divided as hereinbefore mentioned.

Where Scottish Premier League clubs are in opposition against each other,

the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission shall be the

prices set by the Board for The Scottish Premier League clubs in terms of Rule 9.1 hereof.

Where Scottish Football League Clubs are in opposition

the Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission shall be those

charged by the Club in the higher division.

9.4 In all rounds of the Cup Competition, excluding the Semi-Finals and Final

Tie, Clubs shall only be entitled to deduct a limit of 10% of the total number

of spectators admitted to the match in the Competition subject to such limit not exceeding 1,000 persons. The numbers in excess of this figure must be returned in the gross gate and divided in the ratio of 75% adult, 25% juvenile and senior citizens of the Board Minimum Recommended Prices of Ground Admission with the Visiting Club.

9.5 Payment for tickets sold by a Visiting Club together with the details of tickets

sold, and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the Home Club within ten days of the date of the match taking place. Any Club failing to pay, detail or return as before provided, or any Club failing at once to report non-payments of receipts due to it, shall be dealt with as the Board may think fit.

9.6 In each tie in the Semi-Final Round of the League Cup Competition, after paying match expenses, 5% of the net receipts will be retained by the League and 20% of the remaining balance will be deducted and paid as

ground rent to the respective Clubs which provided the neutral venues. The remaining receipts from both ties shall be pooled and divided equally among the four competing Clubs.

9.7 In the Final Tie of the League Cup Competition, after paying match

expenses, 5% of the net receipts will be retained by the League and 20% of the remaining balance will be deducted and paid as ground rent to the Club which provided the neutral venue. The remaining receipts shall be divided equally between the two competing clubs. The allowance to be

paid to each Club providing a neutral venue shall be calculated on the entire receipts for the Stands, Enclosures and Ground admissions after providing for the aforementioned deductions so far as applicable to such ground.

9.8 In the Semi-Final and Final Ties, payments for tickets sold by each competing Club together with details of tickets sold, and the return of unsold tickets, must be made to the League within ten days of the date of the match. The League shall be entitled to offset all TV and sponsorship revenues relating to the Ties due to the Club against all sums due by the Club to the League in terms of this Rule. Any Club failing to pay any balance due to the League or detail or return as before provided within 10 days of

receipt by the Club of said revenues from the League shall pay a penalty of £3,000 to the League together with interest on all sums due to the League and such interest shall be calculated on a daily basis at a rate of 5% per annum over the Bank of Scotland base rate.

We HAVE to take a big support here.

Agreed. Doubt it'll happen though. For every Motherwell fan who doesn't usually go to Ibrox but decides to go because of the circumstances, there'll be another one who'll have went in the past but doesn't fancy the additional aggro. I expect our usual poor Ibrox attendance.

I'll be all over it though, absolutely no doubt.

Would rather have not been the first team to get them. If it had to be us then a home tie would have been best. Double dunt I'm afraid. I think their fans and players will be up for this 100%. Biggest game of their season so far. Easily.

Prices will be interesting. Could be anything from £10-£30. I think they will have a full house though. The chance to defeat one of the teams who said 'no' will be to big to resist imo.

Okay, we could lose to a 3rd Div team......but their budget dwarves ours again. I don't think they will gub us 5-0 but I do think they will beat us in the 90.

Time will tell. I'll decide on my attendance after ticket prices have been announced.

Get in to these fuckers...McCall you better play 3 up top and a high defensive line and harass them to fuck the whole game. Our players should be sharpening their studs for them. Murphy for once in your life you better show up against these fuckers. Probably the best time in our history to really hammer this mob. McCall you better not show an ounce of sympathy for your old pals..:angry:

If ever there's a game against Rangers that our lads need a good Motherwell support, it's this one. Hopefully enough 'Well fans realise that. I understand any 'Well fan's stance when it comes to Ibrox, but I'd like to think that very occasionally there's a match there where it's much more about supporting your team than anything else.

There'll probably be a bit of a heated atmosphere. We all know Rangers fans are pretty much the scummiest football fans in the world - this whole scenario will just have made them worse. But again, this game IMO is more about supporting Motherwell than anything to do with Sevco 5088 Ltd and the recently deceased Rangers. I'd encourage all Motherwell fans who can get to Ibrox and can afford it to make the effort, even if it's a one off.

• Like 5

Initial feeling was one of dread, now it's just laughing at the prospect, I don't care if they scud us, i'll enjoy seeing them seething.

Exactly my thoughts. When Marty text me the draw, my first thought was "fuck, I wanted them at Fir Park, but I'm not fancying them at Ibrox".

But now, just knowing how absolutely raging they all are, I'm well up for it - regardless of the result! :lol:

If Green was to go ahead with this £1 ticket price or whatever surely we could demand our full entitlement for a cup match (10%?) and get 5,000 fans there?! Or am I way off? Not entirely sure of the ticketing rules...

If the fans wanted to they could also make a donation to the club as they are purchasing their £1 ticket at Fir Park.

If Green was to go ahead with this £1 ticket price or whatever surely we could demand our full entitlement for a cup match (10%?) and get 5,000 fans there?! Or am I way off? Not entirely sure of the ticketing rules...

If the fans wanted to they could also make a donation to the club as they are purchasing their £1 ticket at Fir Park.

Both teams need to agree on the pricing. The £1 thing is a complete non-starter unless Dempster takes a funny turn.

The £1 ticket thing is just some bullshit that Charles green told some knuckledraggers while he was selling them season tickets. He's not allowed to do it.

I don't expect him to keep his mouth shut in the build up to this one!!

It will probably be on tv, but I still fancy going!!

Having a wee look on Rangers Media just to see how the fans of this new Third Division diddy mob are viewing their biggest game of the season against the SPL league leaders...

I'm the same, I'm more hyped just now than I have been for CL groups draws before!

Can't wait

:lol: :lol:

Good to see the wee sad, bitter bigots of Sevco 5088 Ltd understand how big a draw this is for them.