Aberdeen's Equalising Goal On Sunday 23Rd September...

MJC_MKI

...is going to be a major turning point in our season. We are a poor side who have got lucky so far but things are starting to unravel for us. We're going to struggle against relegation this season, because we are a poor side who have absolutley no stomach for a fight, yet we got away with it for so long at the beginning of the season, when we should have lost to St.Johnstone, St.Mirren then Dundee, but we finally collapsed up at Aberdeen when we threw away a 3-1 lead with less than ten minutes to go and since then have been shown up as the poor side that we really are.

Dundee Utd will beat us next week to send us into the depths of despair and a long, hard, miserable winter. We are not a good side, in fact we are a poor side with a poor manager who is being well and truly found out.

I'll be delighted to just avoid relegation this season.

• Like 2

Now I appreciate that we are only 5 points from 11th place but no way are we going to end up relegated or even in a relegation battle and I believe even you know that, MJC.

I think we have started off very well, been lucky with the teams we faced, and will now begin to slip slightly down the table.

Dun Utd, Hearts, and Hibs are three very big fixtures but by the time the time the first round of fixtures I expect us to be sitting in fourth or fifth and still with a bit of daylight between us and the rank Dundee.

...is going to be a major turning point in our season. We are a poor side who have got lucky so far but things are starting to unravel for us. We're going to struggle against relegation this season, because we are a poor side who have absolutley no stomach for a fight, yet we got away with it for so long at the beginning of the season, when we should have lost to St.Johnstone, St.Mirren then Dundee, but we finally collapsed up at Aberdeen when we threw away a 3-1 lead with less than ten minutes to go and since then have been shown up as the poor side that we really are.

Dundee Utd will beat us next week to send us into the depths of despair and a long, hard, miserable winter. We are not a good side, in fact we are a poor side with a poor manager who is being well and truly found out.

You must have a fucking awful life. Yer essays are so tiresome.

I actually think we are really going to struggle this season! I've seen us more this season than in any other so far and everytime we've looked fucking honking. Even in the Caley game we looked very ropey. In January we are going to Lose Hutch & Randolph at least and we have nothing to replace them. Add to that a very shit manager and a squad packed full of shitebags n the next few months could be fucking brutal

• Like 1

You lot say the same shite every season and every season we do well.

We have a young squad who are not going to be consistent every game.

But we have lost 2 games against the old firm at yer all out yer shells and straight to the keyboard to proclaim we will have a terrible season.

We looked ropey against Inverness? Fuck off! We could have won that game about 6-1 that day!

We will beat Dundee Utd as they are honking and you lot will all go back into your shells.

Inspirational Stuff......Very Shanklyesque!!

Maybe when the players and staff arrive for training tomorrow you could set yourself alight in front of them to make a statement!!

We are Motherwell, a small provincial team with a small support and no real money.....we are not Barcelona!! We have been punching above our weight for years and sitting in the top half of the league with only 1 league defeat this season is pretty good going!!

Time to get a fucking grip!!

We've only played 8 games, so that Aberdeen goal will be consigned to history come the business end of the year. However. . .

looking at results yesterday and our previous results. We are far and away the team to beat this year with Hibs potentially running us close!

Killie thumped Hearts at home and Inverness thrashed Utd with Hibs also getting beat from Aberdeen We thumped Inverness and got an away win at Killie, and due to a bit of bad luck and poor defending we got the draw at Aberdeen.

I really feel we are by far the best of the rest. Take away the two pi55 poor performances against the Old Squirm and I'm Delighted with our start to the season.

Full expect a comfortable second place finish season if the performances continue ( minus yesterdays and Wednesdays)

6 or 7? We will lose more than that. Look at last years league table and take three Rangers defeats off it. I'd be surprised if it still wasn't 10 or more.

Edit: checked myself. 12 defeats, 9 if you take away Rangers...I'll be honest and say a little surprised by that. Still think we will lose more than 6 or 7 though.

You lot say the same shite every season and every season we do well.

We have a young squad who are not going to be consistent every game.

But we have lost 2 games against the old firm at yer all out yer shells and straight to the keyboard to proclaim we will have a terrible season.

We looked ropey against Inverness? Fuck off! We could have won that game about 6-1 that day!

We will beat Dundee Utd as they are honking and you lot will all go back into your shells.

I'm not saying we are going to get relegated or we are even going to struggle but are very insecure at the back and the poster has a point about the Inverness match. We created a lot of chances but Inverness could easily have score 3 or 4 as well.

As long as we are conceding goals, and we've only kept 1 clean sheet out of 12 this season, then we are going to be vulnerable.

We are second top now but there is only 5 points between us and 11th we could easily drop down and the one thing everyone knows about young players, young squads is when things turn against you they are harder to get back up again.

We're catching Dundee United at a good time so I think it will be a test of character.

Young teams are always going to be inconsistent. In some ways I'm sorry we got our TV deal as I would have liked to have seen the SPL clubs working on development of home grown talent for a few years. In other ways, I'm glad we got our TV deal because I would very quickly get pissed off by the significant number of fans who would be endlessly moaning that sometimes young players aren't as consistent and experienced as the best senior players we used to have at Fir Park.

Young teams are always going to be inconsistent. In some ways I'm sorry we got our TV deal as I would have liked to have seen the SPL clubs working on development of home grown talent for a few years. In other ways, I'm glad we got our TV deal because I would very quickly get pissed off by the significant number of fans who would be endlessly moaning that sometimes young players aren't as consistent and experienced as the best senior players we used to have at Fir Park.

:nod:

Think we will easily make the top 6 but don't think we will be anywhere near 2nd. Hearts & Utd are mince just now but will improve (look at how strongly Utd finished last season) & both have the ability to strengthen in the January transfer window. On current form i don't think we are much better than the sheep & Hibs always give us a hard game as do Killie.

Relegation battle? Fuck off

Top Six? Yes

2nd? No chance