Inverness Away

Stuarty

As the weekend is almost upon us and another league game ahead of us how do we see the game going on Sunday? Will the usual 'Well on TV turn up or we going to see another shock win like Perth a few weeks ago? How we going to line up?

Whats your thoughts.....

Think it is Sky that has the match Finlay. Heading up Saturday lunchtime, out in Inverness afternoon/evening, go to the game and drive back down the road Sunday. Hoping for a decent result to come back down the road with :D

Similar plans, only the train instead of the motor. Should be a belter. Looking like a hefty number of 'Well fans kicking about on the Saturday night...

Similar plans, only the train instead of the motor. Should be a belter. Looking like a hefty number of 'Well fans kicking about on the Saturday night...

Think so Jay, spoke to/seen a good few are making the weekend out of it. 4 of us going up, staying in the Premier Inn outside the city though. Can't see there being a large support being up, won't surprise me to see it under the 200 mark. A game like one of the past we have had up there hopefully, even if it is a late winner!! :drinks:

Home game for me and I'll miss it, gutted!

There's a sports bar on the other side of the bridge (next to Tesco Metro) (2 min walk from town) that I've just become manager of, used to be called Finlays but is now called Nellie Dean's; any 'Well fans passing by over the weekend are more than welcome!

Home game for me and I'll miss it, gutted!

There's a sports bar on the other side of the bridge (next to Tesco Metro) (2 min walk from town) that I've just become manager of, used to be called Finlays but is now called Nellie Dean's; any 'Well fans passing by over the weekend are more than welcome!

hope theres a free beer on offer?

Fair play to the guys making the effort to get to this one. Hope your endeavours are suitably rewarded.

Is Hutchy back for this? Any chance of McCall giving Carswell a chance?

Would take a point right now but cannae see by another defeat.

I've abandoned all hope!