St Mirren Vs Motherwell

Dave87

there's alot of confidence on these boards re this game

whilst our away record is fantastic, i think this will be very tough

i think St Midden will make this like an away game for them - they will sit in and keep the ball and we will struggle to break them down

obviously i hope i am wrong and we are celebrating like "last min Hateley free kick" game!!

there's alot of confidence on these boards re this game

whilst our away record is fantastic, i think this will be very tough

i think St Midden will make this like an away game for them - they will sit in and keep the ball and we will struggle to break them down

obviously i hope i am wrong and we are celebrating like "last min Hateley free kick" game!!

I think it's more because the St Mirren defence is honking at the moment and we have attacking players on form and who can hurt St Mirren. However, football is a funny game and I've saw us lose plenty of games that I expect us to win.

Don't worry though I'm going for 4-0 to us. We are due a victory with a clean sheet. Higdon hat-trick and Humphrey to bag the goals.

Sitting in BA lounge at Heathrow. Flight delayed till 23:30!! Trying to access Steelmen Online on their computers. It is a prohibited website as on comes under Category - adult material!! Maybe they know MJC is loitering!

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Would live to think it would be straightforward. But no such thing with MFC. Hope McGowan is not playing. One final request - not to allow anyone especially McLean to shoot from 25+ yards.

Looking forward to this, one of the "bois" birthdays so everyone is already absolutely sloshed. Last time I was out it at St Mirren Tam Hateley won it with his fine free kick, more of the same tonight please.

6-1 Motherwell. Hutch, Higdon x2, Ojamaa, Hateley and ZFA to score.