International Scorers

texanwellfan

Well since it's a long 2 weeks or so till our next game and because it is internantional break maybe this can give you something to go look up or ponder

As a motherwell player who has scored the most goals for Scotland? For any international team?

Same questions as above but the player could have scored them before coming here or after leaving fir park.

Ian St John?

For total number of Scotland goals (before, during and after) a 'Well career, Faddy is up there with 15.

Ian St. John only managed 9, apparently.

Other likely candidates like Davie Cooper managed 6 , Willie McFadyen (2 goals in 2 games), Omar Daley has 7 total for Jamaica.

No idea who has scored most while actually playing for us.

Also I see McLair scored twice and McAllister 5 times.

Looking at Shivute he had quite a short career due to it being cut short by injury. Although something wrong with the dates he started playing with Eleven Arrows who are reported as his first club and his international career dates.

Years Team Apps(Gls)

1996-1997 Eleven Arrows

1997-1999 Motherwell 24 (3)

1999 Dalian Wanda FC 24 (5)

2000 Eleven Arrows

2001 Shenzhen Ping'an Kejian 17 (4)

2001-2002 Čukarički Stankom 2 (0)

National team1992-2001

Namibia 40 ( 8 )

Saša_Ćurčić

Legendary quote under

Known to enjoy his night-life and his appreciation of the opposite sex, he remarked: 'I would not sign for another club, not even if I was offered 15 million dollars. However, it would be different if they were to instead offer me 15 different women from all around the world. I would tell the club chairman: 'Please let me make these women happy - I will satisfy them like they have never been satisfied before'.

Said Chiba scored 5 goals in 40 appearances for Morocco.

:lol: And there was me thinking that this particular no-mark would be dropped from the conciousness when Malcolm left...