Mccall

prideoflanarkshire

I have heard from a very good source that at the latest Rangers meetings they discussed Sally's role at the club. The discussions regarding sacking or keeping Sally. (Which I don’t really believe as he also would be at these meetings being a director)

My source has heard that a replacement list has already been drawn up and discussed and you will never guess who's top of it.

This might never come to anything as they may decide to keep Sally, however, do you think this is true? What would your views be?

I think the above is all a bit common sense to be honest that should they sack him, McCall must be we in the running. All a bit easy to put this all together and not even a runner.

I have heard from a very good source that at the latest Rangers meetings they discussed Sally's role at the club. The discussions regarding sacking or keeping Sally. (Which I don’t really believe as he also would be at these meetings being a director)

So if you don't believe your very good source, why should we?

Depending how things work out at Ibrox the McCall link would be very obvious. I'd say we cross that bridge when it comes. I'm happy Stu is still here but won't be surprised if he's not here come the end of the season - we'll just get on with it.

Depending how things work out at Ibrox the McCall link would be very obvious. I'd say we cross that bridge when it comes. I'm happy Stu is still here but won't be surprised if he's not here come the end of the season - we'll just get on with it.

That is what we all should be doing but it seems Motherwell fans have the Chicken Licken complex of always looking for the sky to fall in. God forbid we ever actually take some enjoyment over what has been a relatively successful spell for the club albeit a spell where we have no trophies to show for it but a lot of happy memories.

He will obviously be linked with the job. Ex Rangers hero and manager of the year in Scotland. To be honest, he deserves to be linked with a big job.

However, there is no point worrying about it. If Rangers come in for him, and if they meet the compensation valuation and if he decides to move to them, then there will be heehaw we can do it about it. Im not sure he would actually want to go at the moment given the civil war that appears to be taking place inside the Ibrox boardroom.

I would much rather we lose him to England when the time comes, but he's going to go, probably sooner rather than later given the level of success he's had with us.

Enjoy him while he's here, 'We are all Stuart McCall!'

Pa Broon on the telly talking up our chances, saying a goal for us could turn the tie on its head. Despite his flaws, he certainly didn't go into any game with an inferiority complex.

Thing is, you know he's not being serious. He just has his "I'll back any Scottish team to do well" PR hat on..

1375896716[/url]' post='392432']

Thing is, you know he's not being serious. He just has his "I'll back any Scottish team to do well" PR hat on..

Mmm......what about Scotland v England Euro play off 1999?

I totally went to Wembley thinking we could get a real pumping, but we got the first goal and they sh@t it.

Didnt get thru, but we came the width of David Seamans elbow away from extra time.

So, despite being a traitorous auld sod, he may have a point.

Its a long shot, but we shouldnt be giving up on this tie just yet. Crazy things occasionally happen in football.

Anyway, this thread is about McCall joining THEM. Not gonna happen while Chuckies lot are in charge and if Sir Cardigan rides to the rescue he has already stated he wants McCoist to get a chance to manage the club under "normal circumstances". Nothing to see here.

Exactly. Broon got us to the 1998 World Cup with only one loss in our qualifying group. Not the toughest group, but not exactly our strongest squad either. Never the sort to talk down our chances along the way.

As for McCall, he'll likely get his day in charge at Rangers, but is smart enough to wait until they are back in the SPFL and things have calmed down.

There are times when I really wish I didn't support Motherwell.

Not because of the club. Because I'm embarrassed to be associated with some of the most ignorant, unfair, moaning faced c***s that were ever born in this country.

Honest to God, this place almost reduces me to tears.

• Like 4